Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry don’t care what anyone says, you cannot honestly tell me that city do not get referred differently than other clubs in the PL. what an absolute tit show this first half has been. raul jiminez is a wally 🤣

TELL ME HOW THAT HANDBALL WAS NOT A PENALTY. bent as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH: This is second City game I've caught you watching in a week, are you a secret City fan?!
Me: Don't be silly, I'm just watching my fantasy football players 😳
OH: Oh, who do you have?
Me: Walker but er, he's on the bench
OH: Whose that on the left? Oh that's Grealish, I forgot he played for them. He's a beast! Look at his legs! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone please make a gif of Pep spanking Jack’s arse with such an intensity… he could have easily broken his hand on that massive hill of muscles🥵

Also my crush on Ruben is growing day by day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Been out all bloody morning and only just got in, how is our boy doing please?
A bit anonymous today but the game has never really got going. He was much brighter and more involved just as he was subbed around 70 mins 😡

Missed a sitter though 😬

Reactions: 1
I bet 80% of her viewers are not fans of hers, just people waiting for Jack to suddenly appear behind her saying “hello you”
Imagine her views if Jack agreed to be in it.
I actually think that most people who comment think if they write nice things Sasha be like "oh lets be friends so I can introduce you to my boyfriend", in other words little girls and morons. I also think that she watches the comments 24/7 and delete everything that is not 100 percent positive. I mean her man is all over the tabloids for days accused for playing away and she be "oh today I´m gonna eat a festive burger from McDonad´s.

Reactions: 7
I actually think that most people who comment think if they write nice things Sasha be like "oh lets be friends so I can introduce you to my boyfriend", in other words little girls and morons. I also think that she watches the comments 24/7 and delete everything that is not 100 percent positive. I mean her man is all over the tabloids for days accused for playing away and she be "oh today I´m gonna eat a festive burger from McDonad´s.
i know she does deletes comments that is

Reactions: 1
A bit anonymous today but the game has never really got going. He was much brighter and more involved just as he was subbed around 70 mins 😡

Missed a sitter though 😬
worst performance in a city shirt to date. think his confidence has taken a battering and he needs a couple assists/goals to get back on track. looked scared to make a mistake imo. that miss was awful and i bet he’s fuming about it bless him. he’ll no doubt get a lot of stick about his performance as well but i think this time next year we’ll be thanking our lucky stars we signed him.

Reactions: 6
worst performance in a city shirt to date. think his confidence has taken a battering and he needs a couple assists/goals to get back on track. looked scared to make a mistake imo. that miss was awful and i bet he’s fuming about it bless him. he’ll no doubt get a lot of stick about his performance as well but i think this time next year we’ll be thanking our lucky stars we signed him.
yes - this. i get so sad after a game because people are so quick to jump on everything he does wrong, but he’s signed a six year contract. imagine what he’ll become later

Reactions: 4
yes - this. i get so sad after a game because people are so quick to jump on everything he does wrong, but he’s signed a six year contract. imagine what he’ll become later
people expect instantaneous chemistry with him and his team mates and for him to hit the ground running from the off. we thought this summer we might lose bernardo and KDB is in his 30’s now and looks like he’s passed his peak. needs time to learn how we play and what’s expected of him. i honestly have no doubts that he will be a city legend; but he’s not a false 9 that’s for sure 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.