Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the trotters jewelry boys having a laugh with sending necklaces. Sounds v dodge be careful 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looked really thicc today, but definitely trying too hard for that goal.

Wasn’t much of a fan of KDB, Stonsey or Walks blocking my view of the game today as they warmed up (hard life eh?) 😂

1-0 victory was enough for me. Anyone but Wolves 👌
oh my god I’m SO jealous! 🥵

One of the trotters jewelry boys having a laugh with sending necklaces. Sounds v dodge be careful 😁
what is that?😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just from that tiny snippet of the convo you showed us I’m seeing not one but a bunting of red flags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looked really thicc today, but definitely trying too hard for that goal.

Wasn’t much of a fan of KDB, Stonsey or Walks blocking my view of the game today as they warmed up (hard life eh?) 😂

1-0 victory was enough for me. Anyone but Wolves 👌

poor you, what a disgusting view that must have been😭 next time just provide some goods for the Stonesy lovers like myself here, please

• Haha
Reactions: 5

poor you, what a disgusting view that must have been😭 next time just provide some goods for the Stonesy lovers like myself here, please
reminds me of my disgusting view when Jack blocked my view during the england games with doing squads :sick:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Doesn't her dad own Villa?
yes he’s one of the two owners and he’s always liking her pics, nothing new really

Also just to say that my option to upload pictures is greyed out, not sure why? Is this something moderators may be able to help out with?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.