Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha is the most boring person I’ve ever come across on YouTube. It’s like how many times can you pout and do the peace sign to camera whilst talking about your £500 Harrods advent calendar. And she offers zero content because she won’t share her life on camera due to Jack. She really needs to get in the bin with the YT career.

Reactions: 12
Sasha is the most boring person I’ve ever come across on YouTube. It’s like how many times can you pout and do the peace sign to camera whilst talking about your £500 Harrods advent calendar. And she offers zero content because she won’t share her life on camera due to Jack. She really needs to get in the bin with the YT career.
I bet 80% of her viewers are not fans of hers, just people waiting for Jack to suddenly appear behind her saying “hello you”
Imagine her views if Jack agreed to be in it.

Reactions: 9
Well my house is gunna be interesting today since Man City and Wolves are playing 😬 - I’ve always liked Man City (“second team”) and my Dad sports wolves 🙄

Just wondering is the game on TV today or nah? I haven’t checked yet

Reactions: 1
Well my house is gunna be interesting today since Man City and Wolves are playing 😬 - I’ve always liked Man City (“second team”) and my Dad sports wolves 🙄

It's on bt sport 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1
9F2DD69A-ED88-4B51-9C0A-54F462CF6573.jpeg

Had feelings she was gunna end up liking this. Thought she would’ve posted in on her story tbh.

Reactions: 2
1832FC7D-6610-4AE9-BB62-61A1122BB138.png
I was watching Kiera’s tiktok and why Did I think this was jack at first glance

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

hesgoal (google it) - thank me later.

guys, a question that has been bothering me. Why do Jack and Sash live in a flat?? sorry if this has been answered before. I get that it is not just any flat/apartment - it has all the luxuries but even so, isnt Jack on like 100k per week? make it make sense x

hesgoal (google it) - thank me later.

guys, a question that has been bothering me. Why do Jack and Sash live in a flat?? sorry if this has been answered before. I get that it is not just any flat/apartment - it has all the luxuries but even so, isnt Jack on like 100k per week? make it make sense x
Its really not that odd - they've only been in Manchester for a few months? The club probably source the flat for X months while they choose their huge mansion in Cheshire or if they want to stay in town, they'd need to stay in a flat

Reactions: 3
Its really not that odd - they've only been in Manchester for a few months? The club probably source the flat for X months while they choose their huge mansion in Cheshire or if they want to stay in town, they'd need to stay in a flat
I agree, it's not odd at all. Even more so as Birmingham is so close. They might still see their house in Barnt Green as their 'home', it's really not far away at all. The flat is just a base for them, basically a glorified hotel, and they (Sasha) probably like the contrast of being in the city vs. the homeliness of Brum. The Cheshire mansion will come though, so basic!

On a late shift today and did not realise the match was the early kick off today. Thanks for keeping me in the loop girls, buzzing to watch before I start.

The Jack & John fic (#obsessed 🤣) made a good point that living in town is also easier with the whole not driving thing!

COME ON BOYS 💙

let’s hope our lad has some donald duck in front of goal and gets himself on the scoresheet

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.