Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had borderline ick lately, and weirdly Young Jack is bringing me back 😂 I can't resist someone who's up for making a fool of themselves, it's such an attractive quality!

no I bloody didn't! I meant I got rid of him and took Jack home 😆 John joined us later on 😇
Nooo you know I have forst dibs in John. You know this

Also shaw has such a good arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
City's media team have done some pretty cool features with their players over the years. I loved the Bernardo dog-walking one.

But then I found the Stonesy modelling one:

😍😍😍

(Those photos with the top few buttons undone, my goodness!)

I hope we get a nice Jack feature soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
City's media team have done some pretty cool features with their players over the years. I loved the Bernardo dog-walking one.

😍😍😍 (Those photos with the top few buttons undone, my goodness!)

that cupid bow does things to me 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion - but John just doesn’t do it for me! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🙈

i just can’t see past Jacks face, arse, thighs, bulge, hair, Adam’s apple …….Etc etc

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure why they can’t wear kits this tight? What’s the issue? Someone shrink them for duck sake. DO IT.
hmmmm from what i can see in that photo he’s definitely not packing 👀

prolly a good thing they don’t wear kits that tight otherwise a hoard of women would descend on the etihad like a crazed avalanche fuelled purely on thirst.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hmmmm from what i can see in that photo he’s definitely not packing 👀

prolly a good thing they don’t wear kits that tight otherwise a hoard of women would descend on the etihad like a crazed avalanche fuelled purely on thirst.
I wouldn’t even mind. Can always sit on his face & that ride definitely wouldn’t disappoint 😂😂 x

But then I found the Stonesy modelling one:

😍😍😍

(Those photos with the top few buttons undone, my goodness!)

Jesus. i want his dick in me.

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion - but John just doesn’t do it for me! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🙈

i just can’t see past Jacks face, arse, thighs, bulge, hair, Adam’s apple …….Etc etc
Same, I can see he's good looking but he's a bit too clean and pretty

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.