Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Pap pics of Jack and Sasha appearing yesterday and then TODAY Emily has unfollowed Jack on Insta 👀…..
It wouldn’t surprise me if Emily unfollowed him to keep this drama going and get the attention that she so desperately craves. Guaranteed the story of her unfollowing will be in the daily mail tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t surprise me if Emily unfollowed him to keep this drama going and get the attention that she so desperately craves. Guaranteed the story of her unfollowing will be in the daily mail tomorrow.
Or….he blocked her 🤣 I can imagine Emily getting mouthy in his DM’s after a few drinks

Reactions: 8
have we decided what we think happened between them? just a bit of shagging? or did nothing happen do you think?

have we decided what we think happened between them? just a bit of shagging? or did nothing happen do you think?
Something happened because I got told a week before it came out that he had fallen for a girl called Emily (I didn’t know who she was) I thought the person was lying as it never came out and then it did hence why I came here. But I also got told other stuff that clearly hasn’t happens so who knows 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Something happened because I got told a week before it came out that he had fallen for a girl called Emily (I didn’t know who she was) I thought the person was lying as it never came out and then it did hence why I came here. But I also got told other stuff that clearly hasn’t happens so who knows 😂
that’s crazy you know like surely if people had heard it before it came out then sasha MUST have known??? maybe they do have an open arrangement

Reactions: 1
that’s crazy you know like surely if people had heard it before it came out then sasha MUST have known??? maybe they do have an open arrangement
She has to know, he moves too free for it to be hidden from her. How many occasions have there been now? It said that he was FaceTiming this Emily all the time, like when was he home then? Or does he always use excuses to be away from her.

Reactions: 2
I don’t wanna be the one to talk tit about a girls looks as she is beautiful…. But i saw a comment where someone said Sasha looks like Sid from Ice Age and now I can’t not see it! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t wanna be the one to talk tit about a girls looks as she is beautiful…. But i saw a comment where someone said Sasha looks like Sid from Ice Age and now I can’t not see it! 😅
Definitely read your username as Secret Thrush 😂

Reactions: 3
No he never followed her from what I can remember.

Also I just remembered this Emily story in the headlines around the middle of September. Her holiday romance. Must of been the same time she was seeing Jack too??
cougar Atack omg… like she is in her 80’s😂

FYI, i took a look into the Mason thread yesterday, and i was definately at the right place at the right time, found this page
Some quality content, perfect for cold december evenings

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No he never followed her from what I can remember.

Also I just remembered this Emily story in the headlines around the middle of September. Her holiday romance. Must of been the same time she was seeing Jack too??
Didn’t realise you can be classed as a cougar at 31….I feel triggered🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually sat next to each other at the meal last night 😳 Both look miserable as F@@k though! What do we think he’s drinking in the tall glass 🤔 Alcoholic or non alcoholic??
3E5F38F5-A9D0-40E3-9EB1-45F29166BB05.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.