Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack looks so I’m happy to be there and it’s not because his paying for the bill

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You’d think they’d want to put on a United front being out and about for the first time since the Emily thing. They legit can’t even pretend to like each other 😂

Reactions: 6
They both look absolutely miserable… and I think they probably are miserable together! This is definitely a dead relationship that’s held together by familiarity and security. Wow. You can see the joy in his face when he’s around his friends and family, but I’ve never once seen him smile with her, and the way she’s looking at him is as if she is feeling the same way!

Reactions: 10
Germany def requires visitors to be double vaxxed. There are 'exceptional circumstances' but i'm not sure playing football would be one of them.
Ah i thought it said you either need to be double vaxxed, or have proof of recent immunity or a negative test.

Just watched her Vlogmas video - theres some hinting about vlogging WW though I imagine it will be the usual vague shots

She goes back to the Birmingham house and puts the trees up there, so presumably they're planning on being there for Christmas (must admit I thought City's fixtures would keep them in Manc)

Reactions: 3
i don't see this thread for 2 days and there is new material, for me she called the paparazzi, dua lipa who has 75 million followers on instagram went to WW with her family and no one took photos of her (only the fans who crossed paths), they are such an unhappy couple, they look like cousins idk 💀

Reactions: 8
i don't see this thread for 2 days and there is new material, for me she called the paparazzi, dua lipa who has 75 million followers on instagram went to WW with her family and no one took photos of her (only the fans who crossed paths), they are such an unhappy couple, they look like cousins idk 💀
The crowds too. It’s an easy place to blend in if you want to.. The amount of famous people that go and never get papped. Just like the paps found them after the euros too 😂 wouldn’t surprise me if Sasha tips them off for most things tbh

Reactions: 2
The crowds too. It’s an easy place to blend in if you want to.. The amount of famous people that go and never get papped. Just like the paps found them after the euros too 😂 wouldn’t surprise me if Sasha tips them off for most things tbh
well if she is doing it’s pretty clever of her. she’s all over the tabloids and she’s marking her territory pretty heavily - the most recent sun article says how they were gazing at each other all evening and are planning to get married and start a family 😂

• Haha
well if she is doing it’s pretty clever of her. she’s all over the tabloids and she’s marking her territory pretty heavily - the most recent sun article says how they were gazing at each other all evening and are planning to get married and start a family 😂
It gets her out there, easiest way is tabloid exposure. Since she causally dropped in that she was getting death threats and associating herself with him on a larger scale her following went up loads and more following means more work.

If she isn’t the one tipping off the paps then somebody is. It’s bit odd that the couple of times these pair go out together In public they are papped, yet whenever he is dating all these girls there’s barely any proof, Like apparently amber gill at leeds fest, so clearly the press aren’t stalking jack.

Oooh Pap pics of Jack and Sasha appearing yesterday and then TODAY Emily has unfollowed Jack on Insta 👀…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.