Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry - on a break were they πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 927172
Seems pretty clear that Sasha's his back-up plan.

If anyone talks about his party lifestyle or him needing to grow up, he can say "that was when I was single, I'm different now".

He shags who he wants, and if he gets accused of cheating he can say, "it's okay, we were on a break, but we're back together now, I'm settled down".

So he gets to do whatever he wants and has a get out of jail free card if his club or agent or family want him to rein in his excesses.

What the duck does she get out of it? Is it really just money and lifestyle?

Reactions: 2

If anyone talks about his party lifestyle or him needing to grow up, he can say "that was when I was single, I'm different now".

He shags who he wants, and if he gets accused of cheating he can say, "it's okay, we were on a break, but we're back together now, I'm settled down".

So he gets to do whatever he wants and has a get out of jail free card if his club or agent or family want him to rein in his excesses.

Money, lifestyle and his dick

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I was speaking with someone about this and their reply was β€œwould you rather have a snippet of a diamond or no diamond at all?”
Sasha would 100% have to go back to a regular life without him, this career She has is dependant on being attached to jack. If her and him split permanently, nobody is going to be interested in Sasha one bit. She hasn’t the personality to carry it as an influencer on her own.
He’s the one I can’t understand. The world at his feet, the pick of girls. I know she’s the comfy option but what a waste of time.

Reactions: 4
Money, lifestyle and his dick
I guess there's also her long-running and close relationship with his family, which I imagine is important to her.

I was speaking with someone about this and their reply was β€œwould you rather have a snippet of a diamond or no diamond at all?”
Sasha would 100% have to go back to a regular life without him, this career She has is dependant on being attached to jack. If her and him split permanently, nobody is going to be interested in Sasha one bit. She hasn’t the personality to carry it as an influencer on her own.
He’s the one I can’t understand. The world at his feet, the pick of girls. I know she’s the comfy option but what a waste of time.
The only way it makes sense to me is if he feels like he has to have a girlfriend (the kind of pressure we heard about a lot being put on footballers maybe 10 or 20 years ago and more, clubs wanting their players to present as happy family men, whatever the reality). Maybe he feels like if he's publicly single he'll get nagged to settle down, so although he likes to act as if he's single, he finds it useful to be able to say he has a girlfriend to anyone who raises concerns about his lifestyle.

I struggle to believe that he loves her, because I think that if he did he'd be more publicly affectionate... some of those old pictures of them, you can sort of see it, but anything from recent years you really can't, and he's so affectionate with everyone else.

But maybe he's just not in love with anyone else, and the way he sees it one excuse/alibi of a girlfriend is as good as another, and at least with Sasha they probably get on reasonably well, and his family like her, and she's proven that she won't kick up a fuss publicly if he's shagging other women.

So he gets to keep other people happy by being in a relationship, while at the same time acting single and doing whatever he wants. I can only see it changing if he met someone he actually wanted to be with long-term.

Anyway, on to nicer imaginary aspects of his love life! I am obsessed by his hand on John's neck, and how John is definitely looking at his mouth.

Screenshot_20211216_102155.jpg

Where's that incredible fanfic writer when we need an update?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He might not be affectionate with her in public so that when he goes to cheat there is no recent evidence of it.

Reactions: 3
How are you all getting on with the other Jack/John fic on AO3? hope you've you've had your membership come through now

I love hearing everyone's theories about the mystery that is their relationship.

I wonder if his reluctance to appear with her in public is less about wanting to appear single and more about not wanting to be associated with an influencer. For example, if he was in the videos, imagine he appeared in the McDs one alongside Sasha munching his way through the menu. Meanwhile on the pitch he had been frustrated in front of goal, the press whip this up into not playing well because he's messing around filming daft videos instead of concentrating on football and his diet is poor.

Reactions: 7
I love hearing everyone's theories about the mystery that is their relationship.

I wonder if his reluctance to appear with her in public is less about wanting to appear single and more about not wanting to be associated with an influencer. For example, if he was in the videos, imagine he appeared in the McDs one alongside Sasha munching his way through the menu. Meanwhile on the pitch he had been frustrated in front of goal, the press whip this up into not playing well because he's messing around filming daft videos instead of concentrating on football and his diet is poor.
There’s definitely a reason. If they were in a genuine relationship and they both wanted to keep it secret, he wouldn’t be openly trying to get with other girls and also, Sasha wouldn’t constantly be referring to him either. But the idea that he wants to appear single is ridiculous as most people know about Sasha because she made it so.
I did notice that pep keeps mentioning jack putting 100% on the training pitch and also within his personal life. So maybe theirs pressure but I wonder if it’s something simple like loneliness. He just doesn’t want to be lonely.

Reactions: 4
How are you all getting on with the other Jack/John fic on AO3? hope you've you've had your membership come through now
What is it called? I'm finally on a day off today and even though I really should be getting ready for Chrimbo (shopping not done, house not decorated) I'm going to immerse myself in fics.

Had the best dream last night that I was jacks girlfriend and he took me shopping and then we shagged in his car πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
These fan fics have a lot to answer for before bed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.