Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
four pages to catch up on - thought a new scandal had come out but no…everyone is trying to decipher what his friendship bracelets say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

please girls never change i am howling at how much investigative work has gone into this new mystery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lots of people are saying Jack in the comments. A few saying Stones or Foden too. Had a quick look at her Instagram and she only follows Jack out of them 🤔

Her video could obviously be lies though!

She's a terrible dancer !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lots of people are saying Jack in the comments. A few saying Stones or Foden too. Had a quick look at her Instagram and she only follows Jack out of them 🤔

all i could think during this vid is how out of time she was 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of the implements in her insta photos are...eye opening

Can't imagine any of those 3 being pegged

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

this comment😂😂
315CFE64-645F-491D-9E2F-389202F937CB.jpeg

Smells like a lie, but who knows. If with this lack of rythym she can be a domina and football players are actually paying her, I’m gonna hang myself. I could imagine Kyle though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand these guys, they have all the money in the world to buy the nicest watches and jewellery and they go with these horrible tacky ones, that look like the things you can buy on a turkish market for 2 euros.
But still Chilly’s Chanel necklace is the worst by far🤢
He's getting his moneys worth with that hideous Chanel necklace he wears it 24/7 :sick: Surely you can afford something new Benjamin you're on 190k a week 😬

Hi guys, only came across this thread a couple days ago so have gone down a rabbit hole of catching up.
I'm slightly worried i'll end up losing my free time here but priorities. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sasha new insta story is the most cringest thing I’ve ever bloody seen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's a terrible dancer !
Think she turned off the sound now because I cant get it on. 😂 Think she just fishing for followers to her only fans, she put out a new video now that says "when he plays for Man C but comes to me for theatre of dreams", mixing up the two Manchesterteams. And I don't think any of the players be stupid enough to buy sex from a so young girl thats brag on tiktok. Or hang on, maybe they be that stupid. 🙃 But omg that is so sad, get an education and another job girl!

Reactions: 1
Think she turned off the sound now because I cant get it on. 😂 Think she just fishing for followers to her only fans, she put out a new video now that says "when he plays for Man C but comes to me for theatre of dreams", mixing up the two Manchesterteams. And I don't think any of the players be stupid enough to buy sex from a so young girl thats brag on tiktok. Or hang on, maybe they be that stupid. 🙃 But omg that is so sad, get an education and another job girl!
she looks like someone 17 years old (physically)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.