Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3FEF380D-825B-4D1A-B671-41363EADF955.png

still the happiness bracelet but the other one is driving me mad 😖 off to stalk a million pictures to see if there’s any other angles

View attachment 926465

still the happiness bracelet but the other one is driving me mad 😖 off to stalk a million pictures to see if there’s any other angles
I think its “I am…..” then I can’t make out the rest but it’s probs the word single

Edit: just to say I’m glad people know I’m joking but honestly wouldn’t put it past him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think its “I am…..” then I can’t make out the rest but it’s probs the word single

Edit: just to say I’m glad people know I’m joking but honestly wouldn’t put it past him 🤣
I think it is ‘—————— is my 1 happiness’ just need to figure out what his 1 happiness is? Hope it’s football and not Sash😂😂

Reactions: 2
Oh god it one of them illusion pictures because I turn it one way I’m getting my 1 .. turn it the other and it’s I am 🤦🏽‍♀️

also all his diamond encrusted jewellery is giving the bloody ick 🤢 he needs banning from trotters ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love his hands in the last photo....I don't even mind the ring ❤
Also looks like he's in boxers/shorts in the first photo?

Reactions: 3
See now I think that one is "........is my 1 happiness"

The bottom word definitely ends in SS doesn't it
I think it's possible, but the word before "my 1" is too long to be "is" and I'm struggling to think of a sentence that makes sense. Also if the 2 bracelets go together like that it seems weirder that in the other pic he's wearing "happiness" with "love" and not with the one that makes a sentence with it. Or maybe he doesn't care about stuff like that.

Not sure if anyone's familiar with the City alternative commentaries on twitter, but I find them pretty funny. Here's the one for the Leeds match:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think it's possible, but the word before "my 1" is too long to be "is" and I'm struggling to think of a sentence that makes sense. Also if the 2 bracelets go together like that it seems weirder that in the other pic he's wearing "happiness" with "love" and not with the one that makes a sentence with it. Or maybe he doesn't care about stuff like that.

Not sure if anyone's familiar with the City alternative commentaries on twitter, but I find them pretty funny. Here's the one for the Leeds match:

City alternative commentary is absolutely bleeping legendary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
also all his diamond encrusted jewellery is giving the bloody ick 🤢 he needs banning from trotters ASAP
I don’t understand these guys, they have all the money in the world to buy the nicest watches and jewellery and they go with these horrible tacky ones, that look like the things you can buy on a turkish market for 2 euros.
But still Chilly’s Chanel necklace is the worst by far🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand these guys, they have all the money in the world to buy the nicest watches and jewellery and they go with these horrible tacky ones, that look like the things you can buy on a turkish market for 2 euros.

[/
[/QUOTE]

That necklace is truly hideous….didn’t know whether to 😂 or 🤢 at it🤷🏼‍♀️

Dirty holiday Jack yes please🌊

Reactions: 5
Lots of people are saying Jack in the comments. A few saying Stones or Foden too. Had a quick look at her Instagram and she only follows Jack out of them 🤔

Her video could obviously be lies though!

He's the complete package ; fit, tasty, muscular, gorgeous faced & great proportions....huge cock bulge
Oh dear, I was trying to be indiscreet 😀😛

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.