Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baseball cap Jack is my favorite Jack💞💞also his jewellery gives me the ick but who cares, he is hot af 😍

Reactions: 5
why has that picture in the pink hoodie done things to me. just show us yr fkin willy
Someone could write an in depth analysis on why we are are having an extreme reaction to this photo, but I believe it is a combination of his ponytail, his tan, the possibility that he might just be wearing his pants, and that twattish expression on his face that altogether makes him look absolutely bleeping INCREDIBLE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t that friendship photo dump a weird post from Jack? Strikes me as something he usually saves for his private insta (only guessing!)
Probably fishing for a like from Amarah so he can slide in to her DMs later. She made her profile public again yesterday and those friends that are in his pics follow Amarah and vice versa. Just a hunch mind, could be wrong, just watch the space lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ones called Jaydon others Ollie who’s the other
The real question is which one of the broos took the infamous hotelphoto? 😅

I found out recently that she worked at my place of work while I was on maternity leave, she was a nightmare apparently and was asked to leave.
What kind of work? What did she do? I need more tea here. :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.