Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s her, she has interviewed him a couple of times. It’s in you tube. She is going to be one of the match day live presenters, she should be good. I like her as a presenter, she is so natural.
I found her a bit awkward and boring in the interview personally

Olivia is back on her antivaxx campaign. I wonder if John will play in the world cup, i bet he isn’t vaxxed either.
why would anyone listen to a cumbucket who did a filler course online, and is allowed to inject people. 😂
wouldnt he have had to be vaccinated to travel to play in germany with there current rules seen a lot about kimmich and stuff.

Reactions: 1
Can someone be a babe & link the Jack/John fic please?! In bed after the 2nd jab made me feel like I’ve been run over by a tractor. Perfect timing 😂🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 2
wouldnt he have had to be vaccinated to travel to play in germany with there current rules seen a lot about kimmich and stuff.
Germany def requires visitors to be double vaxxed. There are 'exceptional circumstances' but i'm not sure playing football would be one of them.

JG legs is one of us

That whole dynamic is so strange. Sasha clearly like one of the family, I wonder if the cheating stuff is ever mentioned?

Reactions: 5
Some of the pics he don’t look happy in but I new he would be with her there

But th way his smiling and holding hollies hand I really just love this bloody guy

Reactions: 10
Obviously they got papped she probably mentioned it in the vlog on purpose. Very much doubt she intended to vlog either knowing she was going with Jack and his family. She even said she gets embarrassed recording in public and when she vlogs he's not around so I can't come up with any other reason why she had to mention it in the first place

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.