Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure if Jack was at winter wonderland there's gonna be pictures.

Also quire funny sasha at winter wonderland we ask about jack and now there's a new member saying he's there.

Sasha is that you

Reactions: 4
2021, camera phones everywhere yet zero pictures 👍

This isn’t me saying he is or isn’t there btw
paparazzi didn't find them either
strange how they managed to track jack down in croatia but not in winter wonderland

• Haha
Can confirm atavist’s work is AMAZING, I spent half my weekend reading ‘you’ve got me singing the blues’! Worth waiting for the AO3 invite 😂
i second this recommendation, such a talented writer!!!! i love their 'do you lot think southgate is homophobic' series sooo much

also, is there a john stones thread?

Reactions: 3
i second this recommendation, such a talented writer!!!! i love their 'do you lot think southgate is homophobic' series sooo much

also, is there a john stones thread?
no but this thread is very pro-stonesy so feel free to thirst here 😂

Reactions: 5
Sure if Jack was at winter wonderland there's gonna be pictures.

Also quire funny sasha at winter wonderland we ask about jack and now there's a new member saying he's there.

Sasha is that you
Omg noooo imagine tho 😭 we just saw them, I’ve not followed this thread before as I’m not that invested in him, I just use tattle for other influencers and thought you guys might be interested in the info 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
no but this thread is very pro-stonesy so feel free to thirst here 😂
@hyoopy yes VERY pro-Stonesy here…

have any jack photos even been posted on here yet?! 😂 is it sacrilegious for the first photo to be of another man?!

duck it.

DD81C5F4-69FF-4E71-9870-8203F2B65DE1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Winter Wonderland is utterly tit. Just endless food stalls with massive queues and crappy fairground rides. I went one year and we left after 40 minutes

Reactions: 10
@Sarararah on the last thread when you said Laura’s Jack is different to Chelsea’s Jack and he is a bit of a dick….I totally imagine that Chelsea’s Jack is what Jack is like. I obviously have too much time on my hands🤣🤣 but was thinking today about how it must be an utter nightmare to have him as a boyfriend, as he can’t keep it in his pants. You write both Jack’s so well though🥰

• Haha
Winter Wonderland is utterly tit. Just endless food stalls with massive queues and crappy fairground rides. I went one year and we left after 40 minutes
It has the exact same rollercoaster rides as the one that comes to my country every year in August to September. I only go on the last day since that's when the rides are at a discount. 🤣

@Sarararah on the last thread when you said Laura’s Jack is different to Chelsea’s Jack and he is a bit of a dick….I totally imagine that Chelsea’s Jack is what Jack is like. I obviously have too much time on my hands🤣🤣 but was thinking today about how it must be an utter nightmare to have him as a boyfriend, as he can’t keep it in his pants. You write both Jack’s so well though🥰
Thank you! Yeah I think Laura's Jack is the jack we all dream of........Chelsea's Jack is more on how we think he actually is........honestly the fun is only just about to start 😈

Question… does anybody else find these photos weird with where they are sat?
Weird in what way? I think the pile of towels behind them is weird 😂

Reactions: 5
Sasha’s insta story… guy in the background is his sisters boyfriend - same top and scarf. So he was there! I’m surprised, I thought it would be a security nightmare in such a busy place!
Tbf it’s probably busy enough for him to have blended in. If you’re there enjoying yourself you’re too busy to be looking who’s around and since he lives in Manchester you wouldn’t expect to bump into him in london, I think security would probably have drawn more attention to him than not having them with him would

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.