Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if anyone has taken any photos of them, well Jack rather see him tbh… I’m sure The Sun and Daily Mail will have an article up later on 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Maybe not though)

Reactions: 2
Sash said she was vlogging winter wonderland… will we finally see Jack in a vlog? Chances are slim but ya never know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just posted another video, pretty sure I heard Jack in the background- slightly can hear him. Unless I’m just hearing tit 😂

Reactions: 1
Sasha’s insta story… guy in the background is his sisters boyfriend - same top and scarf. So he was there! I’m surprised, I thought it would be a security nightmare in such a busy place!
I'm so confused, how does Josh being there prove that Jack was there?

I'm so confused, how does Josh being there prove that Jack was there?
I guess I’m assuming Sasha is with Jack’s family so surely Jack is there too. And as someone said above, I’m sure you can hear him in Sasha’s most recent story

She’s just posted another video, pretty sure I heard Jack in the background- slightly can hear him. Unless I’m just hearing tit 😂
They are at nusr-et … must be costing Jack a fortune 🤣 not that it’s much to him!

I guess I’m assuming Sasha is with Jack’s family so surely Jack is there too. And as someone said above, I’m sure you can hear him in Sasha’s most recent story

They are at nusr-et … must be costing Jack a fortune 🤣 not that it’s much to him!

I think Sasha would know them well enough go go without Jack. I just wondered if someone had seen a photo from today of jack with Josh or Kiera or something.

It does sound like Jack, but idk how much Josh or someone else with them would sound like him.

Considering how quick he was spotted at Leeds fest he must be really keeping his head down to not be photographed anywhere.

@hyoopy yes VERY pro-Stonesy here…

have any jack photos even been posted on here yet?! 😂 is it sacrilegious for the first photo to be of another man?!

duck it.

View attachment 913480
Olivia is back on her antivaxx campaign. I wonder if John will play in the world cup, i bet he isn’t vaxxed either.
why would anyone listen to a cumbucket who did a filler course online, and is allowed to inject people. 😂

• Haha
I think Sasha would know them well enough go go without Jack. I just wondered if someone had seen a photo from today of jack with Josh or Kiera or something.

It does sound like Jack, but idk how much Josh or someone else with them would sound like him.

Considering how quick he was spotted at Leeds fest he must be really keeping his head down to not be photographed anywhere.
proper does sound like jack!

i’m sure he was there - there’d be no reason for him not to be. he probs just went after training and will go back to training today

Reactions: 4
I am soooooo looking forward to Sasha’s 45 minutes long winter wonderland vlog! 😍 I will be like literally obsessed, especially if Jack makes an appearance. I bet he will be blurred out

ps: i would 1000% support a Stonesy thread, i feel bad thirsting over him here 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am soooooo looking forward to Sasha’s 45 minutes long winter wonderland vlog! 😍 I will be like literally obsessed, especially if Jack makes an appearance. I bet he will be blurred out

ps: i would 1000% support a Stonesy thread, i feel bad thirsting over him here 😭
i actually do feel like he might feature in one of her vlogs soon. but also knowing what sashas vlogs are like it will be a short video of winter wonderland and then some music over the top then cut to the next day

• Haha
Elz the witch to be new Man City presenter… no doubt the JG will be trying to slide into her DMs, she so pretty 🤩
She’s already interviewed him I think isn’t she the girl from that interview where he flexes his calf muscle?

She’s already interviewed him I think isn’t she the girl from that interview where he flexes his calf muscle?
Yeah that’s her, she has interviewed him a couple of times. It’s in you tube. She is going to be one of the match day live presenters, she should be good. I like her as a presenter, she is so natural.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.