Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, it's so weird seeing him with Sasha.

If he was just not an affectionate guy I think I'd get it. Some people don't do PDA and that's fine.

But then you see him with his family (or his friends, or his teammates, or people he meets in bars, or random children who ask for his shirt...) and you can see he's a physically affectionate person.

And then with Sasha there's so much physical space between them, and neither of them seem particularly happy to be together... Even if there's no touching you'd expect eye contact and smiles or something.
There was a pic of them linking arms. Again, quite a 'mates' thing to do, rather than coupley.

Reactions: 1
she’s not even tagged the right location in her post lmaoooooo where the duck is the ethidad stadium 🤣🤣
Omg didn’t even notice etidad nahhh 😭💀

Not a mask in sight except for jack! I get that it’s outdoors but they’re all around his vulnerable sister like come on?? Thought they’d have been taking more precautions also good press for him to be seen wearing one after the last lockdown incident 👀😂

god i hate the paps. i would HATE to be papped like let them live.

every time i see sasha now i am just reminded of how boring she is. seems perfectly nice but SO boring. like what do they even talk about? and she’s bleeping desperate for some attention i bet she loves being papped.

Reactions: 3
It's very easy to NOT be papped, you just have to pick and choose where you go

Reactions: 2
I think I'd like Sasha more if they seemed happy together.

I don't dislike her or anything...I think she's pretty, and seems like a nice girl, if a bit boring.

But what a waste of time their relationship seems to be for both of them.

I'd rather have the petty jealousy of seeing Jack loved up with someone than the sheer drudgery of seeing him in a relationship that seems to have literally no chemistry.

I get that they're past the honeymoon period by now but come on, there's got to be some kind of spark in a relationship, no matter how long you've been together, right?

Reactions: 8
I’m sure Niall Horan once said if you don’t want to be papped you won’t be… arguably way more famous than jack at one point. I’m sure they’re only there cause they’ve been tipped off, it’s not like it’s press night where there’ll be loads of celebs to make it worth the paps going

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Also, aren’t most papped stuff set up? Like, the person telling the paps they are going to be there?

Reactions: 5
There's always paps at WW - every few days there's pics in the tabloids of someone or other. Wouldn't say its abnormal for them to have got papped there at all.

Reactions: 6
I think I'd like Sasha more if they seemed happy together.

I don't dislike her or anything...I think she's pretty, and seems like a nice girl, if a bit boring.

But what a waste of time their relationship seems to be for both of them.

I'd rather have the petty jealousy of seeing Jack loved up with someone than the sheer drudgery of seeing him in a relationship that seems to have literally no chemistry.

I get that they're past the honeymoon period by now but come on, there's got to be some kind of spark in a relationship, no matter how long you've been together, right?
They should still technically be in the honeymoon period surely? No kids, no marriage. These act like they’ve been married 30 years, the kids have left home and they’ve now discovered they’ve got nothing left to talk about but stay together as it’s just easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They should still technically be in the honeymoon period surely? No kids, no marriage. These act like they’ve been married 30 years, the kids have left home and they’ve now discovered they’ve got nothing left to talk about but stay together as it’s just easier.
but also you would think that because he seems to be never around with training and whatever that they would look happy to spend time together when they do ennit… but they don’t

To play devil's advocate, if I knew there were paps around waiting for pics that everyone would dissect I wouldn't be at ease either. They probably feel super self-conscious knowing people will be looking for a story.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. Also, aren’t most papped stuff set up? Like, the person telling the paps they are going to be there?
The set up stuff is very easy to spot generally. I don't think these are set up. Any pics credited to Backgrid are generally set up

I think after being together 10 years or whatever, I understand if the initial rush of attraction has petered out a bit, whether or not there's marriage and kids.

It's just, I'd expect to be seeing familiarity and affection and enjoying being in each other's company, even if they weren't in the giddy rush of mad attraction.

To play devil's advocate, if I knew there were paps around waiting for pics that everyone would dissect I wouldn't be at ease either. They probably feel super self-conscious knowing people will be looking for a story.
Fair point, well made.

They seem at ease with everyone else, though....

Reactions: 6
That’s the point. It’s not that he looks uneasy in general. He looks like he’s having a great time with his family, completely natural, especially with hollie.

Reactions: 5
There's always paps at WW - every few days there's pics in the tabloids of someone or other. Wouldn't say its abnormal for them to have got papped there at all.
That’s true. There are always celebrities papped at WW. I remember being there a few years ago and saw a few celebs there that wasn’t even papped. So a lot of celebrities do go there. I remember going into to this tent kinda thing and drinking mulled wine…don’t remember leaving, so all in all it was a good day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I just think if you’re going to a public place and you know there’s a chance of being papped - and given the recent headlines - you would make a bit more of an effort. It’s not difficult or OTT to hold hands. Plus come on now, Christmas is romantic. They both look like they’d rather be anywhere else than with each other.

Could it be that publicists let the paparazzi know ahead of time which of their clients will be there?

maybe i’m just salty and jealous that she gets to see him naked and i don’t 😔
tbh I don't dislike her or anything but I do like to be able to gossip like they do in the footballers and wags thread 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.