Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there been a WAG special to Paris?! Olivia, Anoshka, Megan, Fern and now Sasha have all literally been the fast few weeks!!

Reactions: 6
They are probably getting their last few holidays in before the unvaxxed can’t fly anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to puke..
duck, in my imagination he is drugged up and held hostage by olivia waiting for me to be saved, but this pic does not confirm my theory at all, he looks too happy😂😂

Looks sooo good though, a classic white shirt, such a rare sight on footballers 🥵🥵🥵 take notes jack!

Reactions: 4
Research for my stories innit? Ya'get me? It annoys me how little they've done to it - I mean the mirrors and sofas in kitchen/dinning/family room are from the last owners!

Reactions: 3
Research for my stories innit? Ya'get me? It annoys me how little they've done to it - I mean the mirrors and sofas in kitchen/dinning/family room are from the last owners!
i’m more surprised that the previous owners didn’t wanna take that stuff with them! rich people ennit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
duck, in my imagination he is drugged up and held hostage by olivia waiting for me to be saved, but this pic does not confirm my theory at all, he looks too happy😂😂

Looks sooo good though, a classic white shirt, such a rare sight on footballers 🥵🥵🥵 take notes jack!
Innit, why is he with her, she is bleeping vile and has been spunked in numerous times by his footie mates. It could be an old pic and she is trying to make a point as people are digging her out for being a psycho atm.

john we are here babe.Blink twice..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t been on here in ages but my god why is every single wag been to Paris , were there discounted flights recently or something , I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Innit, why is he with her, she is bleeping vile and has been spunked in numerous times by his footie mates. It could be an old pic and she is trying to make a point as people are digging her out for being a psycho atm.

john we are here babe.Blink twice..
See, I'm no fan of Olivia at all. But if he's happy then he's happy, I don't necessarily get it but you know....other people's relationships, good for them.

If I'm choosing a friend I'd pick Sasha over Olivia every time (much rather have a boring mate than a conspiracy theorist mate) but at least the very little we see of John and Olivia suggests that he likes her. Maybe that makes me think a little less of him, but at least he's apparently in a relationship that makes them both happy.

Although I will add that I find it odd that he doesn't talk about her in this video (sorry to share it again, but...never too much John and Ruben, right?). Lots of "spending time with family" and "my inspirations are my parents and my daughter" but not a hint of acknowledgement for his long-term girlfriend.

Reactions: 4
See, I'm no fan of Olivia at all. But if he's happy then he's happy, I don't necessarily get it but you know....other people's relationships, good for them.

If I'm choosing a friend I'd pick Sasha over Olivia every time (much rather have a boring mate than a conspiracy theorist mate) but at least the very little we see of John and Olivia suggests that he likes her. Maybe that makes me think a little less of him, but at least he's apparently in a relationship that makes them both happy.
True, John must be happy, but i can eventually see him doing to Olivia what he did to Millie.
Their relationship wasn’t really built on honesty was it? Jack and Sasha are toxic but he still stays… these men need help 😂

also my estimation of John has gone down abit and he must know she is supporting Katie Hopkins and is posting about being anti vax, and Olivia has a closed private account but chooses to post on her open business account. She is a troll and definitely trolls Millie, posting pics of John and his daughter, until she deleted them again. It’s all weird how he never mentions her, but it’s because she is so hated by his team mates and their wags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The lads deffo needed a break from the girls… They really said “Off to Paris you go”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
True, John must be happy, but i can eventually see him doing to Olivia what he did to Millie.
Their relationship wasn’t really built on honesty was it? Jack and Sasha are toxic but he still stays… these men need help 😂
It sounds stupid, but i actually have respect for John and how he stayed next to Olivia, imagine the amount of bully he must have gotten from his teammates, the media and he still didn’t quit, he must really love her. 😭He is happy, she bagged a footballer, win-win. I can’t imagine the Millie situation happening to her at all

Jack and Sash on the other hand 😂 i don’t even know what to say anymore, the fact i don’t feel the slightest jealousy towards her says it all😂

Reactions: 1
I love how casual he is about the fact he just made a girl's life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It sounds stupid, but i actually have respect for John and how he stayed next to Olivia, imagine the amount of bully he must have gotten from his teammates, the media and he still didn’t quit, he must really love her. 😭He is happy, she bagged a footballer, win-win. I can’t imagine the Millie situation happening to her at all

Jack and Sash on the other hand 😂 i don’t even know what to say anymore, the fact i don’t feel the slightest jealousy towards her says it all😂
I think he didn’t have a choice at the start because he thought the baby was his!
I agree he is proper whipped as no man would put up with that much tit, maybe he lacks experience as he was with his ex for 12years before he cheated with a randomer then with olivia.
Sasha is a doormat at this point 😂

Reactions: 2
It sounds stupid, but i actually have respect for John and how he stayed next to Olivia, imagine the amount of bully he must have gotten from his teammates, the media and he still didn’t quit, he must really love her. 😭
Agree with this! Also, in that video when Ruben calls John a family man, John looks SOOOOOO grateful- like that's what he wants to be, and he wants people to see him like that, but they don't always .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he didn’t have a choice at the start because he thought the baby was his!
I agree he is proper whipped as no man would put up with that much tit, maybe he lacks experience as he was with his ex for 12years before he cheated with a randomer then with olivia.
Sasha is a doormat at this point 😂
I was watching an interview from the 2018 World Cup the other day and he is literally sat there talking about AY, and I'm thinking duck me you're both shagging the same bike at the moment and you don't even realise it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.