Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he didn’t have a choice at the start because he thought the baby was his!
I agree he is proper whipped as no man would put up with that much tit, maybe he lacks experience as he was with his ex for 12years before he cheated with a randomer then with olivia.
Sasha is a doormat at this point 😂

Millie says he thought the baby was his, other sources say they only met when olivia was a few months pregnant… so maybe he knew from the beginning it was not his, who knows 😕

Yeah he had a family that we walked out on though… for Olivia lol.
He walked out of a relationship in which he did not feel happy in. Of course you have to try everything to make it work (for the child especially) but if it doesn’t, then this is it, shouldn’t be forced, it happens unfortunately life goes on. He ended it with Millie but seems like he is a very good father to their daughter.
We are slamming Jack for the total opposite: staying in a relationship and cheating on Sasha with everything that has a vagina, which one is better????

Reactions: 7
i’m right by their apartment, shall i knock on and see if he wants to play out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Millie says he thought the baby was his, other sources say they only met when olivia was a few months pregnant… so maybe he knew from the beginning it was not his, who knows 😕

He walked out of a relationship in which he did not feel happy in. Of course you have to try everything to make it work (for the child especially) but if it doesn’t, then this is it, shouldn’t be forced, it happens unfortunately life goes on. He ended it with Millie but seems like he is a very good father to their daughter.
We are slamming Jack for the total opposite: staying in a relationship and cheating on Sasha with everything that has a vagina, which one is better????
I still love him but he made bad choices getting with Olivia, saying he felt trapped by Millie but then cheats on her then moves in with a premiereship bike and her kid, makes no sense. If he left Millie and lived his best life being single and shagging about then it would make sense 😂.

Jack shags about but won’t leave Sasha! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still love him but he made bad choices getting with Olivia, saying he felt trapped by Millie but then cheats on her then moves in with a premiereship bike and her kid, makes no sense. If he left Millie and lived his best life being single and shagging about then it would make sense 😂.

who knows what was going through his head (and other head) back then 😃 mystery… the only thing i know is he can come to in me anytime😂

• Heart
Regardless of their crappy choices i would happily be the filling in a Jack and John sandwich…

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I think there's more than one way to feel trapped, and it doesn't necessarily mean wanting to shag around.

If John's been cheating on Olivia, he's been very discreet about it. Has anyone heard anything? Considering he's mates with Jack and Kyle and Phil you'd think we'd hear about him if he was involved in their sorts of shenanigans.

So I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, and assume he's faithful to her.

So yeah - allegedly he cheated on Millie. That's bad. And by all accounts he was a dick during their breakup, also bad. And the woman he's chosen to have a relationship with since is not someone I particularly admire. Also bad, I guess, although he doesn't need my sign-off on his girlfriend!

From the evidence we have, he's a loving and attentive partner and father. I'm not going to ignore the stuff he did in the past, but equally I'm not going to let his actions from years ago hold more weight in my opinion of him than how he seems to be now.

Ideally people would end relationships they were unhappy in before they decided to cheat, but let's be honest - if Jack had followed John's apparent example of deciding to break up after cheating with one woman, we wouldn't be talking about Sasha now because we probably wouldn't have heard of her.

John exited a relationship gracelessly and with a load of toxic bullshit, but at least he did end it, and move on to be with someone he seems to be happy with. I don't like Olivia, but I don't have to.

• Heart
I think there's more than one way to feel trapped, and it doesn't necessarily mean wanting to shag around.

If John's been cheating on Olivia, he's been very discreet about it. Has anyone heard anything? Considering he's mates with Jack and Kyle and Phil you'd think we'd hear about him if he was involved in their sorts of shenanigans.

So I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, and assume he's faithful to her.

So yeah - allegedly he cheated on Millie. That's bad. And by all accounts he was a dick during their breakup, also bad. And the woman he's chosen to have a relationship with since is not someone I particularly admire. Also bad, I guess, although he doesn't need my sign-off on his girlfriend!

From the evidence we have, he's a loving and attentive partner and father. I'm not going to ignore the stuff he did in the past, but equally I'm not going to let his actions from years ago hold more weight in my opinion of him than how he seems to be now.

Ideally people would end relationships they were unhappy in before they decided to cheat, but let's be honest - if Jack had followed John's apparent example of deciding to break up after cheating with one woman, we wouldn't be talking about Sasha now because we probably wouldn't have heard of her.

John exited a relationship gracelessly and with a load of toxic bullshit, but at least he did end it, and move on to be with someone he seems to be happy with. I don't like Olivia, but I don't have to.
amen girl

Yes yes! Do it! If there's security just say your jack's mate and wants to know if he's allowed out to play 😈
Or just say that the personal shopper guy sent you to deliver the newest, rascalest balenciaga bucket hat ever, so he can look peng in Mykonos next summer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t that friendship photo dump a weird post from Jack? Strikes me as something he usually saves for his private insta (only guessing!)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.