Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to hear his reasonings of why he doesn’t post her at all. It can’t be for privacy as everyone knows about her and also Sasha isn’t sticking to the rules herself so it’s not like they’ve had the conversation of never mentioning it.

Reactions: 8
I’d love to hear his reasonings of why he doesn’t post her at all. It can’t be for privacy as everyone knows about her and also Sasha isn’t sticking to the rules herself so it’s not like they’ve had the conversation of never mentioning it.
Back when those "she's his secret strength" articles were published, the line was "Jack thinks it's better if his fans think he's single", which is a pretty weird angle anyway considering the majority of football fans are straight men so the volume of people who'd care about his relationship status is relatively small and still, what would people do? I think Jack's fit and take an interest in his personal life but I wouldn't be more or less of a fan if he was single or married or whatever. Surely the only possible reading of that is that Jack wants to shag women who recognise him off the telly and don't know he has a girlfriend. I don't know why Sasha would go along with that.

Now that they've been all over the papers, though, it makes even less sense because even fairly casual fans now know he has a) a girlfriend and b) a reputation for cheating on her. The kind of women who wouldn't be put off by that probably wouldn't care about whether or not he acknowledges Sasha in public.

Reactions: 7
that header was a beauty 💙
He was absolutely in the right place at the right time.

Whether you support city or not, no one can say that last night wasn't an awesome game. Literally entertainment constant.
Where you there? Bet it was buzzing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Even weirder that Sash has been there putting up the trees if they're living there.

I'm sure she still refers to the house as home in her vlog, I wonder if they'll ever properly settle in Manchester or if that will be his forever home. Would be a bit odd for him to buy another mansion just a couple of hours away.

Reactions: 2
It's not really a mansion, just a nice executive 5 bed, although it's practically more a 4 bed because one of the bedrooms you have to walk through a bedroom and then a bathroom to get to it, or go up some stairs that go to it from the garage 🤔.

I reckon it's just genuinely easier to let Kiera and Josh stay there so it's not sitting empty.

They'll probably buy the nice big Cheshire house and Kiera and Josh will carry on living in the Brum house. It's no bother to Jack, property is always an investment.

Reactions: 7
Where you there? Bet it was buzzing!
not last night! i share a season ticket with my dad and he went this time. i’ll be there on boxing day and for their first home game in 22 (cannot wait to see them play chelsea!!!)

Reactions: 4
Even weirder that Sash has been there putting up the trees if they're living there.

I'm sure she still refers to the house as home in her vlog, I wonder if they'll ever properly settle in Manchester or if that will be his forever home. Would be a bit odd for him to buy another mansion just a couple of hours away.
She’s probably territorial about that house. She is territorial about everything else.

Reactions: 2
It's not really a mansion, just a nice executive 5 bed, although it's practically more a 4 bed because one of the bedrooms you have to walk through a bedroom and then a bathroom to get to it, or go up some stairs that go to it from the garage 🤔.

I reckon it's just genuinely easier to let Kiera and Josh stay there so it's not sitting empty.

They'll probably buy the nice big Cheshire house and Kiera and Josh will carry on living in the Brum house. It's no bother to Jack, property is always an investment.
Love how you've studied the floorplan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.