Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to humble Olivia the bike Naylor and quick. Her anti vaxx posts are out of control.

John ,dump her and Ashley Young’s kid and come and fill my vaccinated pussy with your big D.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Idk if i felt happier for Jack or Stonesy, both sooo well deserved💞💞💞how i wish i was on a night out in Manchester today🥵
also if they could play like this until the end of the season they’d beat whole Europe’s ass for sure.
(I felt so sorry for the Leeds coach, he was like a grandpa sitting under the shadows in the backyard on a summer day, bless him😭💔)

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to humble Olivia the bike Naylor and quick. Her anti vaxx posts are out of control.

John ,dump her and Ashley Young’s kid and come and fill my vaccinated pussy with your big D.
I hope you´re sharing him with me bc I kind of develop a crush on him lol.

But guys serious question. Imagine you message a footballer quite often (just like I do with Chilly) and one day you actually get to date them. What would you do with all the messages? Like I think I would be SO embarrassed 😂

• Haha
I hope you´re sharing him with me bc I kind of develop a crush on him lol.

But guys serious question. Imagine you message a footballer quite often (just like I do with Chilly) and one day you actually get to date them. What would you do with all the messages? Like I think I would be SO embarrassed 😂
duck it. Its a story to tell the grandkids 🤣🤣

• Haha
At the end he gave a young girl his shirt and she sniffed it! 🤣Wonder what it smelt like afterwards...🤪🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He looks like a beautiful gazelle

I hope he's not losing too much weight, he looks a bit skinny there. Need him to take his top off so that we can ensure it's just muscle definition.
He’s hench as duck in person (lol I love to exaggerate) but he’s definitely filled out again. Madras some may say (if you know, you know)

His thighs and bum are well thicc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i can’t stop looking at the picture of john and phil hugging jack. johns got his eyes closed and fully leaning into it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hope the boys have the best night celebrating. Games like that are what Jack moved for, he'll remember this one forever.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.