Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Here you go darlings

This is part 3 of a series (but parts 1 and 2 are not about Jack and John, so you don't need to read them first)

After this epic there's parts 4 and 5 which are also incredible
Seconding the recommendation for this, it's fantastic.

The same author also wrote a great John / Ruben fic for anyone who's interested.

Reactions: 4
balenciaga tights as well. what’s the point in buying such expensive tights i’m sure they’ll ladder like every other pair. waste of money

Reactions: 11
cringing at how basic that post is 🥴 your parisian dream is posing outside dior wearing a beret? ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got my AO3 invite during the night too and it's matchday gals, what a time to be alive!

Reactions: 1
Jack and Sash do permanently dress like Balenciaga has just thrown up all over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Balenciaga is hideous.
For a model she has the worst dress sense, yesterday's Parisian chic outfit was the most flattering i've seen her in.

Reactions: 6
she looks like someone who came out of the first season of emily in paris, and that is the most basic series that exists

I don’t think it’s been said here but it’s something I’ve definitely discussed with friends away from the forum as we’ve watched the series. Love the series btw!
(very late) Jason Sudeikis said he was inspired by Jack, Cristiano Ronaldo and Beckham for this character

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
morning update of own goal glad I don’t have to wait all day I’m glued to this honestly

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.