Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! It’s brightened up my lunch break having a new chapter to read lol
I’m literally living the dream, sat here with some sushi and a wispa gold for lunch and a new chapter. Seriously, it doesn’t take much, I’m such a cheap date 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m literally living the dream, sat here with some sushi and a wispa gold for lunch and a new chapter. Seriously, it doesn’t take much, I’m such a cheap date 😂
kfc and im happy
Locally kebab shop with foden would be ideal

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As much as I think Jack gets her nice expensive gifts, I highly doubt he allows her to spend his money on designer clothing and accessories. I think all the designer pieces she buys are from her own money she makes as a model and an influencer. That’s why she always buys the ‘cheapest’ (yet can be very expensive for some, I know) stuff from designer brands like tights and a thousand bucket hats and beanies from balenciaga, prada and dior. She tries to include a designer accessory in almost every outfit she wears just so she can look like a rich girl. Nonetheless I much prefer her this way rather than wearing head to toe designer and looking ridiculous.
For a pair of tights it’s a lot of money and as much as I can easily afford them, I wouldn’t spend my money on something so basic but I guess she wants to be seen as a wag who has access to a lot of money.

Reactions: 6
Playoffs, drunk, angry, upset, Jack 🥵 this jack is a dick, but hopefully he'll come good in the end 😉

Reactions: 3
Jack, 26, then broke off contact with Emily, 31 - prompting Emily to end all contact

How do you end contact with someone that has already ghosted you? Sis, this is not a dignified ending

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how Emily has stayed quiet 😂 that’s brutal, painting her as the biggest bunny boiler of 2021

Reactions: 6
I want her to put him so bad
The only reason I can see is that it’s not true and they are still in contact. Otherwise surely she’d run her mouth. If he’s done what the paper said that’s not cool and she should hand him a new one.

Reactions: 3
The only reason I can see is that it’s not true and they are still in contact. Otherwise surely she’d run her mouth. If he’s done what the paper said that’s not cool and she should hand him a new one.
The scorned woman look wouldn't be very good for her image though and tbh who wants to be in the tabloids saying how they've been ghosted by a fuckboy.

It wouldnt be very easy to do an expose without looking like the victim - that doesn't really fit with her cool girl, aloof vibe.

Reactions: 1
I don't know much about Emily but I don't get the vibe that she's the kiss and tell sort. I don't think we can rely on her for any tea sadly.

Did anyone see Emily's story with the red light mask? She sneakily had two fingers up.......is she trolling Sasha?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.