Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member
I would destroy that couch with him lol. Flat does not look that big unless it is more than 1 bedroom and prob loads of other rooms we can't see. He is mysteriously taller than garms dealer guy again🤣
It's a 3 bed, 3 bathroom flat but that lounge/kitchen/diner is literally the only living space. We all saw the details when they first moved and it was on Rightmove.

The attraction is the building has private dining rooms/cinema rooms/library etc so entertaining doesn't need to be done in the flats. It's practically a hotel

Please tell me I wasn't alone in just staring up his shorts? So nearly showed a glimpse.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
My last pro Stonesy thing: him and Hendo were the only ones (if i remember correctly) who kept the silver medal on their neck during the whole ceremony in the final. I really hated how the others immedately ripped it off.

Sorry again, here is some JackAss to balance things out in the thread:

53911377-FCB5-44B6-B76B-7F1916577EDC.jpeg

8FD8B061-F9E9-428F-AF42-0D7AD3DA7E29.jpeg

ABA717F4-635D-4759-A32E-BA4B0A66C13F.jpeg

45463D21-1442-48B2-9185-A03563073784.jpeg

Geexoxo

VIP Member
yeah just a shame he’s been injured and not really match fit. bet he wants to get it over and done with. i think it’s going to be a difficult game; they’re still riding the new manager high and will want to prove a point especially against us. think there’s going to be a shit load of yellow cards and players are gonna get booted all over the pitch.
Hope we get a scrap love a good fight
D01738B5-3B32-4E46-B0DA-F32E665F3837.png

• Haha

mutton

Me too, I’ve actually been thinking lately that maybe they don’t live together and one of them just take random pics there or gets the other one to take it, send it over so it can be posted on insta 🤔😂
It’s either that they aren’t together or their relationship is as vanilla as it gets.
A game of eye spy for anything jack related is needed on her videos from now on 😂 can we spot a mug, a sock, his own peppa pig plate and cutlery set, hair wax, just anything 😂

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
My head is firmly up the wrong arse at the moment (my own, rather than the one displayed below) 😖 but I’ll put something out soon 💕

Living for everyone else’s updates/teasing of updates!

C1EE42F8-EFBF-4D70-A637-885861E32400.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
the chokehold this guy has over me. pure feel like crying looking at these pictures 😭

he might play for city but you can see clear as day how much he adores villa and the fans

View attachment 900077View attachment 900078
He’s Villa through and through. I don’t mean any disrespect either saying that. He’ll do right by City cause its his job and he has a lot of love for football/ he’s professional. He’ll be flying this time next year for you 💙

That place is all he has ever known. The emotion just makes it hit differently 🥺

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
He's going to have to go some to achieve that 'double figures' goal target he set himself!
I feel sad for him that things aren't panning out like he hoped. Whatever the reason (injury, illness, personal problems, form) if someone pays that much for you're naturally going to believe you have a great season ahead. He will get fit, settle into the team and everything will fall into place but it's frustrating having to wait for that.

Looking hotter than usual 🥵
Agree, I thought the hair was the most important feature but it's covered up, so I'm wrong 😂

madamchristmas

VIP Member
even if she only got the contract because of her links to jack - who cares? she’ll be able to do really well for herself.
even if they were to separate she’ll always have a decent career now. could probs make it onto love island

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
T H I S I S A J A C K G R E A L I S H R A V E T H R E A D

John Stones has a squashed face and horse teeth and looks like he should be hanging off the back of a dodgem car weighing up whether to try and get off with you or nick your purse
omg i couldn’t disagree more but couldn’t laugh more either😂😂😂

Jack is a total fuckboy I would happily spend 20 minutes with even in a filthy club bathroom, while Stonesy has some cute vintage Hollywood vibe for me, I could just cuddle up to him every evening on the sofa watching tv, cook dinner together and shag him like there is no tomorrow
Also I like his personality and that in his interviews not every second word is “obviously”, “you know” and “like” (since yesterday rascal is also on the list😂) Plus I am a sucker for nice man watches and he has a really taste in them (which cannot be said about Jack and his trotters collection 😂)

He should hire me to spread propaganda, I could go on for hours, sorry, finished🤐😅

Last edited:
  • Haha