Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I can’t decide, maybe this double denim look was even worse
7D9601DD-A46F-449D-B79D-6C25FFE66466.jpeg

I don’t know how but John still managed to pull it off🥵🥵🥵
ED65EF77-3728-4B89-9050-5D33E0DC41B6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

jade1818

VIP Member

Obviously Jack is still bae but this Tiktok has made me look at Deccers in a whole new light 😍 I think the Jack new content drought is taking its toll on me.
honestly dec is in my top 5 his got so hot since the euros it’s insane

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
I don't hate her. I think she seems nice and I wish she'd dump the man who clearly doesn't respect her. But the comments about her career aren't sneering, they're factual. her stock has risen because of him.

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I have just started this one

no smut yet, but hopefully it’s coming🤞🏻
Ahh I'm writing this one :LOL: I literally haven't written anything since school and this is just a bit o fun so I'm glad someone is reading it :m I hope you enjoy! (and don't worry they are gonna fucc lol it's coming... and so are they ;)😂)

I'm also a thirsty bish and have been lurking here since the Euros btw but I'm too shy to post - you lot give me life!

madamchristmas

VIP Member
hi friends - currently pre drinking ready for villa tonight (and a bit drunk). spoke to a few villa fans on the train to the stadium and the general consensus is that he shouldn’t be booed but he deffo is going to be.

going to be staring at his arse all night as long as he isn’t on the bench!

• Heart

mutton

No band tonight for the Hair? He 100% has been scrolling tinder and has a cheeky date after the game 😂

• Haha

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Fucking hell Jack well done, finally claimed her -ish 😂😂

Christmas miracle that (even though it’s November)

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
can’t help but think the whole Emily thing was a publicity stunt. Negative publicity is still publicity for all involved. Sasha is now posting daily Ad’s which she wasn’t before, and has now signed with a massive agency - also it got Emily’s names in the papers when let’s be honest she’s not really someone people want to read about. Jack doesn’t need the publicity would but he take his name been dragged through the mud to raise Sasha’s profile?
No way. He is the biggest name in the mix and being labelled a sleazy cheat is not good for the branding. I think Sasha must have def been negotiating the new deal when the cheating stories broke, and it would have been made clear that her links to a big name are a big part of the deal

Reactions: 10

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
He's put the Liverpool Everton game on instead 😒

If it looks like he's coming on can you ladies give me a warning so I can get him to turn over 😂 don't want to miss what reception he gets!
My husbands done the same. How rude of him 🤣 I also asked him if he was gay would he go for someone like Jack Grealish and he said absolutely not as he's an ADULTERER hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 10