Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
Even Kyle Walker!! ?
waiting for the next lockdown so i can talk my way into an invite to one of his sex parties xoxo

You'd need a dettol bath after Kyle, but I bet he is a great shag. He's certainly had enough practice.
you’d need a dettol bath going near jack 🤣 or any of them for that matter!! wonder if that’s why the cousin is always in b&m…bulk buying bottles of dettol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Ok so took a few things from that video.

Jack spends a shit ton on clothes.

Jack looks fucking huge and I'm here for it.

There is nothing of sasha in that apartment like at all you would truly think he lives alone.

And finally Jack can wipe his snot on me anytime

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jen667

VIP Member
Subbed for Sterling in last 10 mins I imagine. Oh god, the boos when he comes on. I know I shouldn't feel sorry for someone who earns £200k a week kicking a ball, but I do

Reactions: 9

mutton

I don't hate her. I think she seems nice and I wish she'd dump the man who clearly doesn't respect her. But the comments about her career aren't sneering, they're factual. her stock has risen because of him.
Exactly. You can’t hate somebody you don’t know 😂 would she have secured this contract or many others since the euros if she wasn’t attached to jack? Absolutely not. She knows it too.

madamchristmas

VIP Member
yeah the wag circle annoys me too. and the main reason being i feel like it must be so hard to be in that if you were like a new wag, or one of the old wags got dumped and a new wag came in like i think it would just be so bitchy.

Lmj21

My favourite Jack clip of all time…….this lives rent free in my head.
He can bloody live in me rent free an all!!!
He knows exactly what he’s doing the rascal 😈

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
This. Has been modelling before he came along, and it's a job regardless. Also appeared go be a successful make up artist. If she didn't have her own income and was living off him people would be slating her. Some of the designer stuff sourced by Jack but what girl wouldn't accept some gifts from her boyfriend. Potentially questionable gifting reasons eg to compensate for the cheating but as with all the stuff, it's rumour. No one knows what goes on. A lot of Sasha hate here, I know we entitled to opinions but do find some of it unjust. Pretty sure all the WAGS benefit from their partners jobs, she gets far more hate than any of them.
Agree, and the sneering at what is or isn't "real" modelling is a bit tiresome given how we consume so much advertising through social media these days.

Good luck to her, if I could make a fortune through having my picture taken - whether it ends up on Insta, boohoo, the cover of Vogue, a billboard or the back of a fag packet - I'd be doing that rather than living in spreadsheet hell