Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Why would any new partner want to live in the house her boyfriend chose and decorated with his ex though, that was a bit weird
Weird for me also, i guess it must be a great house, in a nice environment, you can still buy new furniture, redecorate…
My first thing to do would be to burn the bed to the ground for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Ffs Sash, eating the maccies cheese dippers telling us about her dairy intolerance and how they are gonna make her ill 💩….. thanks for that hun 😅

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Sasha is undoubtedly a beautiful girl, she just doesn't strike me as a 'model' model? Do you know what I mean? Boohoo yes. Just not sure where else she would be a fit
She isn't. She's a pretty girl but not she's not a fashion model. The agency has an arm that looks after personalities who are models because of their connections. So children of celebs etc, like Liam Gallagher's daughter or celebrities that also do a bit of modelling. she doesn't have the right look to be signed on her own merit.

Remymia

A005156D-9756-4BE5-AC40-4332ED84FC12.png

I honestly didn’t know this site was so well known but I bloody hope it don’t go otherwise how else will I get publicly thirst over hot footballers

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
My husband knows about this thread and I've just mentioned something about it and he replied "that group is sad as fuck like, the obsession over him" 😂

Think im on track for a divorce at this rate 👀😂
Bahahahaha he's just jealous.

I can't tell my OH. I have stopped watching YouTube with him because eventually he'll ask why 90% of the suggested videos on the home page are Jack Grealish 😂

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Jack with the braid does some unspeakable things to me… he has such a beautiful face💞

He must be so happy to play with him😊
About De Bruyne this is always the first thing that comes to my mind
View attachment 903546

i prefer this duo though #dailystonesypropaganda 💞
View attachment 903555View attachment 903557View attachment 903558
I’ve literally spent half my day thinking about Jack sucking Stones off. I can’t cope. Obsessed

This hits so much harder now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Finally had a dream about jack after having the ick on and off. No filth but we'd been hanging about in a group all day, he ended the day by kissing sasha and walking off hand in hand. Dream me was devastated.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
nah as if the commentator called him a turncoat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

the prodigal son with the fatty calves????

I AM HOWLING WTF

• Haha
  • Wow

spilldatea

VIP Member
appaz he’s travelled with the team (according to a ITK on bluemoon) and so has foden

stones, walker and gundogan have all not travelled - starting XI is rumoured to be:

Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Zinchenko, Rodri, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling

buckle up blues it’s gonna be an interesting night 💙 none of this is gospel btw just gossip from an ITK

• Heart