Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i wonder why jack hasn’t uploaded anything to his insta in a while. he usually posts a lot more than he is (not on his stories)

applecrumble7

VIP Member
I would destroy that couch with him lol. Flat does not look that big unless it is more than 1 bedroom and prob loads of other rooms we can't see. He is mysteriously taller than garms dealer guy again🤣

Sominxo

Chatty Member
the priv.jdg one??? nah it’s not, it’s some random creepy dude who sent someone on here a gross dick pic
I got that far reading back through the threads and then thought there must be another twist exposing creepy dick pick guy to be Emily’s BFF or something ok I can relax.
Kind of devo that JG wasn’t actually requesting me though. 😭

kayleighlouxo

Sasha said shes going to Paris in 2 weeks time in her vlog question is who is she going with because Jack will be playing football

Geexoxo

VIP Member
She said she’s going winter wonderland next week… do we think with Jack or nah?
If she means this coming week (depending on when she filmed this video) City are playing away Tuesday so will be travelling Monday coming back late Tuesday/ early Wednesday and then playing again Saturday so will be training mid week too so not sure he’ll have much time 😂😂 if she means the week after this they’re playing Tuesday and Sunday but less travel so possibly 😂😂

Jmcc10

John was with Millie, his gf since school. Cheated on her, stayed together. They had a baby girl in 2017. After the 2018 World Cup he left her and shacked up with current girlfriend Olivia. Olivia then gives birth to a baby in late 2018, not his (another prem footballer who's name you can easily find despite an injunction). Millie did a story in The Sun saying he's awful, a bully etc and the reason he left her is because he thought Olivias baby is his. Clearly a very acrimonious split but by all accounts he is a good dad to their daughter.

John is still with Olivia and seemingly raising her soon as his (he calls him daddy). All a very strange state of affairs but it looks like it works for them 🤷‍♀️

I'm referring to the "grass isn't greener" "wonder if he regrets it" etc etc quotes in that article. Sounds rather pretty and a bit delusional, as though he could have an equally successful time at Villa
He also kicked Millie and his daughter out their home and moved Olivia and her son in

cobette

VIP Member
she even got a kiss emoji, has Sasha ever been promoted to the kiss emoji?

FairPlay to her though. I’m far too petty to put up with it 😂 let alone the cheating but if my fella used the red heart emoji to everyone like jack does, his clothes would be in the garden 😂 joking… okay I’m not but yeah, FairPlay to her for staying quiet, no matter how beautiful he is or how much money he has, mY petty ass couldn’t let it go that, Gucci collection would be in the shredder 😂
It's so petty but I feel indignant on Sasha's behalf that she doesn't get the kiss emoji 😂 We've got your back gal!