Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Recap:

Jack may or may not be injured and that injury could be to his dick due to overuse

He and Sash are using a stunt coffee table book to show their united front

We still await the tea from Emily Atack

There is a school of thought that his bulge is almost entirely balls rather than dick

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ashhhy

Knew it was him I saw at the match! He was with Josh and Kiera, I’d put money on it! Sasha definitely wasn’t there. I walked smack bang into her wiping her out with my suitcase this morning without realising it was her until I saw the back of her

• Haha
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
They all have young kids though don't they?
And did they do anything before that? Nope. And they won’t do anything after their kids are grown, either, I’d bet my life savings on it 😬

On the modelling topic she acknowledged in her video about it that she’s not a “catwalk” type model as she’s too short, she’s a commercial model which is very much brand deals and social media etc. The landscape of modelling had massively changed since the days when you had to be 5 foot 11 and only eat lettuce 😬 plus size models are even a thing, or would you say they’re not real models because they’re not what you view as a model?:unsure: (Edit to say I don’t mean -you- yourself I mean the general posters here saying she’s hardly a real model)

Good for her for actually pursuing a career she’s clearly been working at for a long time 👏

I think the “Posh and Becks” comparisons are a total joke but I do like that they both have careers, I do wonder if Jack could actually be bothered with a full time WAG - probably not as would give them more time to focus on what he gets up to 🤣

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 885350
I honestly didn’t know this site was so well known but I bloody hope it don’t go otherwise how else will I get publicly thirst over hot footballers
Absolute rubbish. You can't troll somebody when you're posting on a forum that people we comment on have to specifically come here to read it.

Also, we don't troll anyone.

And Twitter and Facebook have a lot more hate, racism, death threats etc than Tattle.

And if Tattle gets banned, where are the tabloid rags gonna get their stories from.

The Guardian is probably just jealous tattle gets more traffic and ad revenue

madamchristmas

VIP Member
How cute is the interview he’s done with the telegraph

Absolutely adorable. I love that he wants to come back to villa and think it’s so sad he felt that he couldn’t come back to villa to watch the game for fear of the reception he’d get!

From what i’ve heard, if he does play tomorrow there are a fair amount of villa fans that don’t want him to be booed, but i don’t doubt that he will be booed.

I wont be booing him tomorrow if he’s there! did a lot for our club ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Smca53

VIP Member
Being as the hate word was mentioned. I tell you what I hate… the wag circle. That literally annoys the hell out of me. How they all go to watch their partners play sport and use it as a social event, dress up like it’s a fashion parade, get papped and act like you’ve made the inner circle. The way they all lick arse on each other’s Instagram posts to up the engagement further. I have far more respect to the wags who don’t participate in that circus.
I love Kai Havertz girlfriend… why? Cos they’ve been together forever and I know absolutely nothing about her 🤣

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211203-172050_Pinterest.jpg

Naked jack spam it is. How can his legs be so hairy but such a smooth body....wouldn't mind a little smattering of chest hair.

Who wrote the Anna and Jack fanfic, has that been updated?

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
When Bernardo Silva scored City’s second, Guardiola intercepted Grealish’s jog towards the celebrations, pulling him to the touchline to furiously explain the mistake, eyeballs bulging, like a man whose adorable puppy had, once again, defecated on the living room floor.

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

LtKit

Oh no, I didnt realise, so sorry! I just took the comment on the old thread as gospel and went with that your suggestions were fab. I feel bad!
it's my bad because I didn't look carefully and told everyone the wrong suggestion

a few tumblr posts of jack for us to thirst over

Last edited:
  • Heart