Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madamchristmas

VIP Member
3 posts in 3 days from sasha and from what i can tell the new modelling agency she’s signed to is huge. She’s gonna be a bigger model now than she ever was - good for her!

Reactions: 12

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Not to mention…

He “is still part of a WhatsApp group with his close friend John McGinn, Matt Targett and Matty Cash, who recently picked Grealish’s brain over which vet should treat his pet dog.”

…… ? 🤣
Think the journalist is a bit confused… when jack said the group chat takes about “bitches” he didn’t mean female dogs 😉

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
View attachment 898921

Interesting to see this drop from Villa. Looking forward to the game tonight!
Good for Villa! I think he'll take a bad reception on the chin but nice to see them supporting him.

Football fans can be cruel but we all know that if Jack returns to Villa as a player further down the line he'll be welcomed back as a hero.

• Heart

mutton

Plot twist- they don’t live together and she pops round to take photos and film a video for her YouTube and in exchange she whizzes the hoover round and sprays some fabreeze on the couch.

• Haha

kathyloop

Is Sasha struggling to upload this you tube video or what … waiting for the fucking tea here.
No doubt it will be the most watched video she’s ever put up.

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Hello, would you like a height-based photo spam of Man City players?

Official heights according to Google -

Little Phil: 1.71m
Bernardo: 1.73m
Jack: 1.75m

View attachment 903543View attachment 903544View attachment 903545

I think Phil and Bernardo are practically the same height (I'm not ruling out that 2cm difference being correct, it's very hard to tell with angles and perspective - equally, Phil's so young he might have grown a little since his height was recorded), and they come up to about Jack's eyeline. The average male forehead height (thanks again, Google!) is 6cm. So the height difference is a bit of eye height (a cm or 2), plus forehead height (6cm for average, presumably a little more for Jack).

KDB's height according to Google is 1.81m.

The best I can tell, he looks roughly the same height as Jack, and a similar amount taller than Phil and Bernardo.

View attachment 903611

View attachment 903613
View attachment 903614View attachment 903615View attachment 903616

Stonesy's official height according to Google: 1.88m

Jack and Kev both seem to be, again, roughly a forehead shorter than John (this is a useful unit of measurement!) which makes sense for Kev and John's official heights, but not for Jack's.

View attachment 903631View attachment 903632

And Stones is easily a couple of foreheads or more taller than Phil and Bernardo.
View attachment 903639View attachment 903640

Ruben's official height according to Google: 1.86m

And visually, that adds up. He's roughly the same height as John or a little shorter:

View attachment 903648View attachment 903651

And looks roughly as much taller than Jack, Kev, Bernardo and Phil as John does:

View attachment 903666View attachment 903667View attachment 903668View attachment 903669View attachment 903671

So visually, we have:
Phil - base line
Bernardo - Phil's height or slightly taller
Jack - a bit more than a forehead taller than Phil and Bernardo
Kev - Jack's height or slightly taller
Ruben - slightly shorter than John
John - about a forehead taller than Jack

So just going by eye alone, considering the vagueness of the measurement and the difficulty of the angles etc. I work out the height difference between Phil and John as roughly 15cm (eyes and a largeish forehead between Phil and Jack, a forehead between Jack and John). Their official height difference is 17cm, so I think I'm within the margin of error here.

So, however tall they all are, I think I can comfortably say that Jack is around Kev's height, and that height is shorter than John and taller than Phil, and a little closer to John than Phil.

Conclusion: Either Jack's a little taller than his official height, probably in the 5'10 - 5'11" range (1.78 - 1.8m), or everyone else is shorter than theirs, and they're all wrong by about the same amount.

A couple of pictures I found while researching which are no use for this task, but which are adorable:
View attachment 903693View attachment 903694
The amount of effort that has gone into this post is truly something to admire

He’s 5’10

• Haha

TinkerbellTee

The awkward handshake / fist bump / high five at the end had me cringing 😅🥺🤣🤣🤣😬🥴🥴

The way he sits his hand across his crotch kills me. It’s like he know he’s got a bit Willy and everyone is looking for it at all times so he needs to hide it. RELEASE IT JACK!!

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Hasn't she been modelling since long before they got together? I don't doubt that she is much more marketable now because of him but its hardly entirely down to him

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Imagine being the guy responsible for dressing Jack in his absolutely awful outfits 😂😂 but from the ad it looks like Jack tells him what he wants and this guy sources it for him! I can just imagine Jack texting him like ‘alright m8 I need a new rascal shirt to go Nando’s’

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
He’s Villa through and through. I don’t mean any disrespect either saying that. He’ll do right by City cause its his job and he has a lot of love for football/professional. He’ll be flying this time next year for you 💙 That place is all he has ever known. The emotion just makes it hit differently 🥺
can’t wait to see him hit his stride, think he’s going to be incredible for us. i can just imagine how it must have felt to go back and sit in the opposition changing rooms. his whole childhood was that club. it’s just a job at the end of the day 🤷🏻‍♀️ we’ll look after him until he goes back to his boyhood club. i hope they welcome him back with open arms.

• Heart
  • Sad

Violetroselily

VIP Member
John checking out the goods, and who could blame him

Although it does look like he's wearing French knickers judging by that VPL

tumblr_7566b8ca3b9c570ca49835eb6a4edc00_90b5f5b4_1280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Nah he’s a babe. This is why I get on my soapbox when people say he’s a dickhead. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha