Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
I would suck John's dick dryyyyyyy 🥵🥵🥵
What a mood. I like to think I’d make Jack work for it (HAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHA) but John can just HAVE it. 2 minute shag in a club toilet cubicle, BJ behind a biffa bin, whatever he wants, whenever he wants it

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I am such a bandwagon, watched the Together ManCity documentary yesterday
No shame, Stonesy is now officialy in front of Jack on my hottest footballers list 🥵🥵

41D94202-49D1-4BB9-8911-4FA4CDEE3759.jpeg

A5321C4E-DF8C-41AA-AF51-67981D5DF3DD.jpeg

• Heart

Remymia

Sashas been modelling long before she met Jack, well done Jack for commenting ❤
Yeah I don’t like everyone saying it’s down to jack. She said in a YouTube video that she’s lived in London and Dubai by herself doing modelling. Granted she’s not on the cover of vogue but the girl gained quite a following and bagged a fair few jobs before people really knew of jack
Yes the current media around them defo helps push her career but the girl would be stupid not the grab the opportunities 🤷‍♀️

mutton

The Sasha thing I’ve never got. I cannot stomach 5 minutes of any of her vids, just simply because I find her dull, she drags out sentences, she waffles too much and like everyone has said, she is boring.
But I also think she’s more intelligent than she comes across as, I think she’s playing a role she wants the sympathy angle. She cooks for her man, she cleans for her man, buys him advent calendars and all he does he slippy slides in DMs and prowls for excitement, I say this as every girl he’s linked with is kinda spicy 😂 where as Sasha comes across as lemon without the herb. Jack is dim but he’s a laugh, got a heap of personality, you get drawn to him and I bet he’s hilarious on a night out. So why these pair pretend to be together is weird well unless Sasha has an alter ego that is. Lemon without the herb by day and extra hot sauce with a bucket full of jalapeños at night 😂

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Last edited:

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Gutted this thread has gone like the WAGs thread. Used to be pics, jokes and thirst, now it’s catty and mean. Seems like lots of the OG Grealish fangirls has dropped off too 😣 #JPEA
I'm still here just to talk about how I want to bury my face in his fat arse, choke on his dick and have my head crushed by his massive thighs while I suck his dick.

I'm not interested in the drama of his personal life. I just wanna be two holes for him to use. 😆😆

• Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
28 but I’m appalled I don’t have an advent calendar yet. I’m even more appalled they don’t do a Jack Grealish one where you end up with a naked picture of him.. cos I’d open the fucker within seconds 😂😂

• Haha

applecrumble7

VIP Member
Thankyou all JG fan fic authors from beginning of thread to current and beyond. You have made a middle aged lady happy with your sterling works.You are unbelievable ya get me.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'd shag Stonesy. Just keeps getting hotter, and never quite loses that hint of goofiness, which I really like.

He's "go on a date, have a laugh, rush home to bed" kind of hot, whereas Jack is "bump into him in a club, do unspeakable things in a dark corner" kind of hot.

View attachment 887496
View attachment 887498
View attachment 887499
View attachment 887502
View attachment 887505
View attachment 887506
View attachment 887507
View attachment 887508

And he's very sweet with our boy, and too. View attachment 887509
View attachment 887510
Well they can definitely team up for me. I don't like picking and choosing. Clearly they are good friends, and I wouldn't want to get in the way of that, so to preserve their friendship they can fuck me together. Rail me senseless. Spit roast me so their cocks meet in the middle of me, then swap ends. It will be a bonding activity for them.

• Haha

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I’m 1,5 minutes in and this was already enough.
The first comment absolutely sums up what I don’t feel regarding Sasha and her vlogs… literally

C6DD20A1-FDB8-48FB-B326-5925DFE28A0E.jpeg

• Haha

mutton

This stick jack is getting over the tickets is ridiculous, he used to do this kinda stuff at Villa all the the time, the agenda against him lately is kinda sad to be fair

Reactions: 12

Popsock123

VIP Member
39BCA2F6-F204-4A1B-9F3C-70AEE1C3195C.png

Yesss girls! Enough shagging about now Jack get on with entertaining us, I wanna see some serious stretching

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Yeah, of course, I just didn't realise he was muscular enough for that to be an issue - I tend to think about that in terms of big rugby players and boxers etc.

I saw that Pep said his weight and condition are perfect - and we saw that for ourselves at his medical.
Yes his condition is perfect 🤤
ZWk74Bp.jpg

• Heart

mutton

Being as the hate word was mentioned. I tell you what I hate… the wag circle. That literally annoys the hell out of me. How they all go to watch their partners play sport and use it as a social event, dress up like it’s a fashion parade, get papped and act like you’ve made the inner circle. The way they all lick arse on each other’s Instagram posts to up the engagement further. I have far more respect to the wags who don’t participate in that circus.