Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mutton

Gutted this thread has gone like the WAGs thread. Used to be pics, jokes and thirst, now it’s catty and mean. Seems like lots of the OG Grealish fangirls has dropped off too 😣 #JPEA
😂😂😂 another OG comment again. These comments act as if everyone who has joined recently has walked into your house and sat down at your own dinner table. It’s a thread on a gossip site 😂 and you act bemused that people have joined since he was on the front page of a newspaper 😂 if you wanted it private for your “OG fans” then maybe you should have created a private group or followed the 3 million jack grealish fan pages on Instagram to view only photos. Again, I repeat, it’s a thread on a gossip site. People are going to gossip, you can’t police, regulate or direct the conversation on a public gossip thread.
As for the mean and catty comments, I suggest you maybe consider staying away from the rest of tattle if you think this thread is mean 😂 I think this thread for a public gossip site is far from mean or catty, It’s gossiping which is madness and bizarre considering it’s a public gossip thread 😂

Mod edit: best to ignore the "this place has changed" moaners 😴

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
My husband knows about this thread and I've just mentioned something about it and he replied "that group is sad as fuck like, the obsession over him" 😂

Think im on track for a divorce at this rate 👀😂

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Tbh he needs to play and get it over and done with. He isn’t the first and won’t be the last footballer to have to play against his old team. He knew he’d have to play against them eventually when he signed for city 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope he scores tonight tbh whilst they’re booing him! Unfortunately most players will be booed when returning to their old clubs it’s just how a lot of football fans behave sadly. But jack plays for city now so he’s got to get on with it unfortunately

cornflower

VIP Member
@cornflower

Was never into fanfics. But after reading so many positive comments about yours I thought I would give it a try.

What can I say.. It kept me awake pretty much all night. Holy shit. It made me horny, it made me laugh, it made me cry. Woke up with butterflies in my stomach feeling all loved up as if I was Anna waking up next to Jack.

Haven‘t felt this way for a while. I‘ve been single for couple years now trying to recover from a very toxic relationship. Been taking antidepressants and going to therapy weekly trying to boost my low self-esteem, rebuild trust in people and all that. And today after three fucking years I woke up feeling that I‘m ready to have my heart broken again (preferably by Jack ).

Thank you so much for making me feel this way. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh, and I agree with others. You‘re insanely talented X

P.S. I love Jack Grealish so fucking much it actually physically hurts lol
Oh my god. You have reduced me to a real-life version of this: 🥺 thank you! It means so much because I honestly have no idea if what I’m writing is any good, it just kind of flows and I hope for the best!

Well done for all the effort you’ve made in getting back to yourself, it’s a hard bloody fight. You’ve done the ground work and if there’s something in my little story that’s flipped a switch in you, then that’s amazing and humbling to hear 🖤 but ultimately you’ve done it all by yourself.

Jack’s not just a beautiful face, he’s unknowingly had a strange, life-changing effect on a lot of us I think, in many different ways *passes sick bucket around*

Eternally glad I got into the Euros and made a Tattle account this year!🤣💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Jen667

VIP Member
If JG does read these threads then he'll surely be eager to prove the bulge is not all balls?

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
I just read that Elite Model Management have also signed Maura Higgins (maybe don't invite Jack to the Christmas party Sash)

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Emily went to Paris during the scandal. Sash going in two weeks time. Did he a BOGOF deal for these trips? 😂

• Haha