Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanny Flutters

Yeah I don’t like everyone saying it’s down to jack. She said in a YouTube video that she’s lived in London and Dubai by herself doing modelling. Granted she’s not on the cover of vogue but the girl gained quite a following and bagged a fair few jobs before people really knew of jack
Yes the current media around them defo helps push her career but the girl would be stupid not the grab the opportunities 🤷‍♀️
I’m pretty sure she’s had something to do with Indian vogue 🤔

Geexoxo

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly…. Imagine there may have had to have been a bit of searching to find it out too considering we are over a week on from PSG 🙃
Oh god yeah! Especially with how much last night was talked about too I’d imagine getting through a weeks worth of twitter content would’ve taken a long time 😬😬

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Stones though 😍😍😍
Ikr, that tan, that face😍😍 he is my absolute nr 1 nowadays💞

This thread got me wondering which PL team has the fittest players. Then I was reminded of this article, it's a couple of years old but hilarious.

Made me nostalgic, i love Giroud, PL lost an eye candy when he left this summer💔

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Her maccies video also mentions she’s going to vlog in Paris and she’s so excited for Paris… that’s got to be a trip with Jack right??
(Not sure) I think in her last vlog she mentioned going with her friend, but I can’t remember I know it got mentioned on the thread somewhere.

NinaJonas

I'm just about willing to hypothetically entertain rhe idea that a massively toxic break-up a couple of years ago doesn't mean he's an irredeemable scumbag. We know very little about his relationship behaviour since (but as far as I know no rumours of cheating or prostitutes, which considering he's close to Kyle Walker...) and the little we see of his relationship with his daughter suggests he's a doting dad so I'm guessing his relationship with the ex is at least civil now.

In the mad alternative universe in which I'd be considering a relationship with John Stones, that history would definitely concern me, but wouldn't necessarily be a complete red flag. I'd be willing to get to know him and see how it went.

In Jack news, Pep says he's back in training, but offers no details of his injury. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
can someone explain to me what happened between John and his ex? And why is everyone saying Kyle is a bad influence?😂

Jen667

VIP Member
The sponsored outfits are deffo not ledge or rascal.JG still manages to look hot even in these garms. Look forward to seeing him on a dodgy stream tonight
shout if you find a good one. I usually just trawl Twitter for a link. Given up on hesgoal.

kayleighlouxo

Could someone repost the Jack and Lucy fanfic please? My internet has lost it and I dont want to go back a thread. TIA ladies x

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’ve got a soft spot for Stones and he’s def grown on me cause love tats. However I do feel he looks like he’s had some plastic surgery or fillers to his face. Can’t put my finger on it 🤷‍♀️
Yeah he's probably had fillers or similar, his gf is a beautician so wouldn't be surprising