Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Yeah no chance he'll play anywhere near a full match. Maybe a brief sub appearance if he's been back in training but even that seems unlikely

Reactions: 1

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I love a good long Sasha video cos my brain genuinely falls asleep to them while my body stays awake 😅 😅 I like her vlogs but I wouldn't mind more makeup vids from her whichI never thought I'd be saying as I haven't watched a makeup video in yonks.

mutton

sasha is posting too much now - she needs to spread out her posts a bit… don’t do all yr ads at the same time
She’s deffo going for it isn’t she. I wonder how many referrals she gets for these ads as it seems her fans are like 12

applecrumble7

VIP Member
I thought we saw a backview pic a few weeks ago of Sash walking the guard dog and Jack walking Skye in some woods on JG stories🐕🐕 on Instagram

jade1818

VIP Member
Same. I'd just settled down to catch up on some work and the email notification comes through. That's now out the window whilst I read and re-read.

We need to get the author on here so that she knows what she has done to us
Can you post Jack and stones one please

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Is Sasha struggling to upload this you tube video or what … waiting for the fucking tea here.
No doubt it will be the most watched video she’s ever put up.
She normally puts it up after the game, most likely when Man City wins 😂

cobette

VIP Member
My eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw how many chapters you put up today! you are spoiling us
She is the absolute best! Highlight of my day reading, I'm almost caught up on Leave Before You Love Me and am saving Own Goal updates as a treat for later ❤