Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
This “injury” is exactly the same as when he was “injured” at the villa. Went on for weeks and weeks with no real explanation. What is meant to be wrong with him it hasn’t been mentioned?

Reactions: 1

Violetroselily

VIP Member
His height is blowing my mind this morning (poorly daughter so mindlessly scrolling while she sleeps on me). There is a picture on Instagram of him with Bernardo who is apparently 5’8 and he towers over him and another with Matty Cash who is apparently 6’.
I think we need to use more photos like this for real analysis, as it seems to be the only time they stand up straight
image.jpg

Stones, Kane and Rice are all around 6ft 1 I believe

So he looks around 5'11? Tbh even that seems too tall
https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_ed6169c360d8042c7e92cfeb0c42f5ba.jpg

Although here I'd say more around 5'9/10

smithybean329

anyone see sashas advent calendar story this morning… I swear she posted a photo of malteasers, galaxy and the dog one.. but it’s gone now? Did I imagine it?

Jen667

VIP Member
I was watching on some dodgy stream but it sounded like there was some cheering and clapping (among the boos). At least he's back, we want more than 10 mins at next game

HiFive55

I have a lazy eye too, I did have surgery on it when I was a baby but it only improved it, didn't fix it completely.

My dad always said he could tell when I hadn't had enough sleep as the squint gets worse, so she may have had surgery, or she may just be tired.
I have a lazy eye too especially when I’ve had a drink it’s gets worse I don’t know why, also when I get my photo taken, it’s a lot more noticeable so when I get my photo taken whilst being tipsy, my eye is so obviously lazy 🤣🤣 People always comment that they didn’t notice I had a lazy eye until they saw it in the pics, but it’s never bothered me to get an operation. It’s is what it is.

madamchristmas

VIP Member
the only thing i like that he bought was that orange hat

why does he look so tall?? even next to the football table!

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Dias's ex gf's new single is rather bleak about their relationship

We need Sash to become a singer if they ever split up. Spill the tea via the art of song.
For anyone who wants to analyse it, it's here.

From the little information about them online it seems they were together for a few years and then possibly he broke it off... There's something about him being "discreet" and her being "exuberant", and "lifestyle differences".... If he's a stay at home and cuddle kind of guy I am absolutely here for it.

Ah, I'd love Sasha to do a song about Jack. Interpretive dance, anything!

Last edited:

HiFive55

I don’t think he is! My friend doesn’t get the appeal as she thinks he is too short with stumpy legs 🤬

My 8 year old said he has a big bum 😳
He does too lol it’s not as toned as it used to be…. But I still would!! he is still fit… 🤣🤣

jade1818

VIP Member
My husband knows about this thread and I've just mentioned something about it and he replied "that group is sad as fuck like, the obsession over him" 😂

Think im on track for a divorce at this rate 👀😂
Oh my partner rs the same I get a called a sad birch daily

I say well the grealish ladies and his like you and thatgroup 😂😂

• Haha