Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LtKit

I’m starting to think she doesn’t get paid for these shoots and she/jack pays them 😂
Influencers take their own pictures or hire photographers. Brands will pay for a post or give free products but they don't pay for the photoshoot. A brand would give her clothes and pay her for the post, but wouldn't hire a photographer for her or arrange the location for the shoot. Some brands won't even pay for the post. They will give the influencer a voucher to buy clothes and expect the influencer to take pictures in the clothes and post the photos

HiFive55

I still think something more could happen with Emily Atack you know. He liked an inbetweeners clip and an After life clip on Twitter recently. I believe her mum is going to be in the next series. So I don’t know? Could be a coincidence maybe. But I think there is a possibility they are still communicating with each other. 🤷‍♀️

iluvpink

Chatty Member

This is one of my favourite interviews! 😍 he seems to really enjoy it and has a laugh and wooooow what a babe he is!
The hands over his crotch again too…. Even if it is just Big balls or not I want my face down there struggling for air 😮💨
Bloody hell. He’s just fucking beautiful

Why does the stones/jack fanfic feel like a real story? Loved it.
I know! It’s so cleverly written. I can’t wait for more

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Could sash have had surgery on her eye to correct her lazy eye? It looks no where near as bad now as it does in this vid.

*not hating on her. She's gorgeous. Genuinely wondering if this type of surgery is possible*

so as I’m waiting for sasha’s new video, I decided to watch her Get to Know Me Tag.
Few Things:
1. I really like brunette Sasha more than blonde Sasha.
2. How is it that younger Sasha had more personality than older Sasha?
- I have no opinions on whether or not I think having a personality is a good thing, but in her get to know me tag she seemed more care free, expressive, and opinionated. She even offered to do a exposé on the modeling industry (more like the good and bad and how the modeling industry can make you feel insecure). She may be that way now, but she’s much more willing to express self.
3. She seemed self aware.
4. She was/is the “honest” friend-the friend that everyone comes to for advice. hmmmmmmmmmmm.
5. When she mentioned her boyfriend she seemed very disinterested. She was kind of awkward about the boyfriend stuff, but just loved talking about her friends and family. She was much more comfortable talking about her friends and her family. She doesn’t have to mention her boyfriend, but I just noticed a lack of excitement there. I'm not sure if her boyfriend was Jack at that point, but I’m beginning to question if their relationship is really “private” or nonexistent. They are around each other, obviously they live together, but how much time do they actually spend with each other? How involved are they with each other’s lives?

This is completely speculative. This is not meant to excuse Jack’s cheating in anyway. But for all that I wonder about Jack’s opinions on Sasha, I am now also wondering if she even likes him. She could just be with him because it’s convenient to say you have a boyfriend, and one that you’ve known for most of you life, is financially generous, and a bit dim.

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
He's put the Liverpool Everton game on instead 😒

If it looks like he's coming on can you ladies give me a warning so I can get him to turn over 😂 don't want to miss what reception he gets!

jade1818

VIP Member
Loved his switch to poker face😂 Can’t blame him though, he is a City player, their success is his success now, he gets money from them, of course he will be happy if they score, it is not like he was jumping around and showing his middle finger to the villa crowd…
If he posts something supportive about villa he gets abuse from City fans and the other way around… poor guy can’t do any good to please everyone

Ps: Dias is hot af, can’t believe he is 24😱
I have had a soft spot for Bernardo since the chicken shop date video, such a cutiepie💞

Stones though 😍😍😍