Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
i can't believe she complains that ruben is ROMANTIC AND WITH A COMMON LIFE ??? literally sasha dreams that jack is like this 🤣🤣
To be fair, she's 22 and in the music industry. Maybe she's just into the celebrity stuff and the parties etc. more than he is.

He's only 24 but seems like an old soul, and very serious about his career.

The way he talks about her in that video with John, though...you're right, Sasha can only dream. Can you imagine Jack talking about her in an interview, using her name and promoting her work and talking about their life together? Unthinkable.

Last edited:

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Ah ok - I tried to watch that vlog and it bored me to tears after a few minutes 😅 I should have known it wouldn’t be Jack taking her on a nice romantic trip!
Honestly I can’t bring my self to watch her vlogs, I tried but I got bored after a min😂 Jacks gotta stay home for his hoes😂

mutton

can’t help but think the whole Emily thing was a publicity stunt. Negative publicity is still publicity for all involved. Sasha is now posting daily Ad’s which she wasn’t before, and has now signed with a massive agency - also it got Emily’s names in the papers when let’s be honest she’s not really someone people want to read about. Jack doesn’t need the publicity would but he take his name been dragged through the mud to raise Sasha’s profile?
no way. He had to prove so much to get into the England squad. He wouldn’t jeopardise all of that to help her, especially not with the World Cup next year. But.. I wouldn’t be against the idea that she had something to do with it.

Sominxo

Chatty Member
I stalk this thread loosely, don’t think I’ve ever commented and I recall someone said that Jack had a private insta? What’s the name of it? I think it tried to follow me 🤔