Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mutton

Oh I can’t see that for some reason, but yeah that’s funny….another coincidence? These girls are jokers if they are comparing notes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nope that’s too many 😂 these girls are on the wind up and I rate it completely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

pastaislife

thank god the video has a definition of rascal for us 🥵 (same age as him too but hate the clothes, JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND)

Jen667

VIP Member
Hasn't she been modelling since long before they got together? I don't doubt that she is much more marketable now because of him but its hardly entirely down to him
Yes but not with any real success I don't think, which is understandable. Very few models earn enough to make a living from it, same as acting

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Jack, Stones and Chilly for me too I think.

Chilly's at the lowest end of my acceptable age range... Mason and Dec are cute but I can't imagine it unless I also imagine myself much younger!

Mings has a lovely smile but comes across as pretty boring. DCL is objectively gorgeous but his fashion sense is a step too far for me.

I'm a little bit into Hendo, but only when he takes his shirt off and/or acts like a kind and responsible gentleman.

Gattle09

VIP Member
Hello, would you like a height-based photo spam of Man City players?

Official heights according to Google -

Little Phil: 1.71m
Bernardo: 1.73m
Jack: 1.75m

View attachment 903543View attachment 903544View attachment 903545

I think Phil and Bernardo are practically the same height (I'm not ruling out that 2cm difference being correct, it's very hard to tell with angles and perspective - equally, Phil's so young he might have grown a little since his height was recorded), and they come up to about Jack's eyeline. The average male forehead height (thanks again, Google!) is 6cm. So the height difference is a bit of eye height (a cm or 2), plus forehead height (6cm for average, presumably a little more for Jack).

KDB's height according to Google is 1.81m.

The best I can tell, he looks roughly the same height as Jack, and a similar amount taller than Phil and Bernardo.

View attachment 903611

View attachment 903613
View attachment 903614View attachment 903615View attachment 903616

Stonesy's official height according to Google: 1.88m

Jack and Kev both seem to be, again, roughly a forehead shorter than John (this is a useful unit of measurement!) which makes sense for Kev and John's official heights, but not for Jack's.

View attachment 903631View attachment 903632

And Stones is easily a couple of foreheads or more taller than Phil and Bernardo.
View attachment 903639View attachment 903640

Ruben's official height according to Google: 1.86m

And visually, that adds up. He's roughly the same height as John or a little shorter:

View attachment 903648View attachment 903651

And looks roughly as much taller than Jack, Kev, Bernardo and Phil as John does:

View attachment 903666View attachment 903667View attachment 903668View attachment 903669View attachment 903671

So visually, we have:
Phil - base line
Bernardo - Phil's height or slightly taller
Jack - a bit more than a forehead taller than Phil and Bernardo
Kev - Jack's height or slightly taller
Ruben - slightly shorter than John
John - about a forehead taller than Jack

So just going by eye alone, considering the vagueness of the measurement and the difficulty of the angles etc. I work out the height difference between Phil and John as roughly 15cm (eyes and a largeish forehead between Phil and Jack, a forehead between Jack and John). Their official height difference is 17cm, so I think I'm within the margin of error here.

So, however tall they all are, I think I can comfortably say that Jack is around Kev's height, and that height is shorter than John and taller than Phil, and a little closer to John than Phil.

Conclusion: Either Jack's a little taller than his official height, probably in the 5'10 - 5'11" range (1.78 - 1.8m), or everyone else is shorter than theirs, and they're all wrong by about the same amount.

A couple of pictures I found while researching which are no use for this task, but which are adorable:
View attachment 903693View attachment 903694

Yikes! That’s some good research and fab pics, thanks so much 😍😍

madamchristmas

VIP Member
does this dog live with them in manchester? he never talks about it as his pet like he does with skye and it doesn’t feature in any of sashas videos?