Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Bloody hell I'm supposed to be working! Now work has to wait!!
Same. I'd just settled down to catch up on some work and the email notification comes through. That's now out the window whilst I read and re-read.

We need to get the author on here so that she knows what she has done to us

Reactions: 1

Fanny Flutters

3 posts in 3 days from sasha and from what i can tell the new modelling agency she’s signed to is huge. She’s gonna be a bigger model now than she ever was - good for her!
Kendall Jenner have something to do with them and she must be the biggest model in the world right now!!

TinkerbellTee

Just watched the interview with Elz- ooooffft he is so fit 🥴the hand across the crotch again hiding his most prized possession 😮💨

Laughed out loud at the end when he is signing his fifa Card though 😂 he holds his pen like a 5 yr old starting school!

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
she followed the younger sister of Louis Tomlinson, who is a model thanks to the contract his brother got, could it be that jack got it??

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I'm just about willing to hypothetically entertain rhe idea that a massively toxic break-up a couple of years ago doesn't mean he's an irredeemable scumbag. We know very little about his relationship behaviour since (but as far as I know no rumours of cheating or prostitutes, which considering he's close to Kyle Walker...) and the little we see of his relationship with his daughter suggests he's a doting dad so I'm guessing his relationship with the ex is at least civil now.

In the mad alternative universe in which I'd be considering a relationship with John Stones, that history would definitely concern me, but wouldn't necessarily be a complete red flag. I'd be willing to get to know him and see how it went.

In Jack news, Pep says he's back in training, but offers no details of his injury. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Thank you for this breakdown. I may consider giving him a chance now should I ever meet him!

• Haha

flipflop56

Loved his switch to poker face😂 Can’t blame him though, he is a City player, their success is his success now, he gets money from them, of course he will be happy if they score, it is not like he was jumping around and showing his middle finger to the villa crowd…
If he posts something supportive about villa he gets abuse from City fans and the other way around… poor guy can’t do any good to please everyone

Ps: Dias is hot af, can’t believe he is 24😱
I have had a soft spot for Bernardo since the chicken shop date video, such a cutiepie💞
I was slightly shocked at how hot Dias was. Rodri was unexpectedly attractive too. He's massive