Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2019 onwards Jack for me. Before no he had jedward hair

If he was single.( not been one ever to nick someone else's man) I was decades younger and as slim as I was at his age.I would not kick him out of bed for a week lol😁

His smile lights up his whole face. He is a beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His height is blowing my mind this morning (poorly daughter so mindlessly scrolling while she sleeps on me). There is a picture on Instagram of him with Bernardo who is apparently 5’8 and he towers over him and another with Matty Cash who is apparently 6’.
Mmmmm a lovely big boy , in all aspects 😀😈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would love to lick down his treasure trail to the true jewels that rest below. 🤤🤤🤤
And the icing on the cake......

.... Nice expensive cologne on his gorgeous tight muscly body

And I bet he would make you a mug of tea, after, with that lovely smile

Mmmmmmmmmffff

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The snail trail affected me so powerfully that I reacted to it out loud in front of my parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone got any new fanics I’ve read most on here

Did the Jack and Emily one finish ?

Screenshot_20211203-172050_Pinterest.jpg

Naked jack spam it is. How can his legs be so hairy but such a smooth body....wouldn't mind a little smattering of chest hair.

Who wrote the Anna and Jack fanfic, has that been updated?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.