Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really nice in her latest Insta pics but she does look like she's wearing an ASBO ankle tag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks really nice in her latest Insta pics but she does look like she's wearing an ASBO ankle tag
Amazing. I thought it looked like a security tag that hadn’t been taken off

Reactions: 1
I have a lazy eye too, I did have surgery on it when I was a baby but it only improved it, didn't fix it completely.

My dad always said he could tell when I hadn't had enough sleep as the squint gets worse, so she may have had surgery, or she may just be tired.
I have a lazy eye too especially when I’ve had a drink it’s gets worse I don’t know why, also when I get my photo taken, it’s a lot more noticeable so when I get my photo taken whilst being tipsy, my eye is so obviously lazy 🤣🤣 People always comment that they didn’t notice I had a lazy eye until they saw it in the pics, but it’s never bothered me to get an operation. It’s is what it is.

forever my favourite video of him - I think I’ve watched this far too many times. The way he says “foul” does things to me!! 😍😅🍆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
His height is blowing my mind this morning (poorly daughter so mindlessly scrolling while she sleeps on me). There is a picture on Instagram of him with Bernardo who is apparently 5’8 and he towers over him and another with Matty Cash who is apparently 6’.
I think we need to use more photos like this for real analysis, as it seems to be the only time they stand up straight
image.jpg

Stones, Kane and Rice are all around 6ft 1 I believe

So he looks around 5'11? Tbh even that seems too tall
https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_ed6169c360d8042c7e92cfeb0c42f5ba.jpg

Although here I'd say more around 5'9/10

2019 onwards Jack for me. Before no he had jedward hair

If he was single.( not been one ever to nick someone else's man) I was decades younger and as slim as I was at his age.I would not kick him out of bed for a week lol😁
That is exactly how if feel😆

Although if he offered it me on a plate now…not being single, being too old and a bit podgy…I couldn’t say no🤣

That picture is utterly stunning🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His height is blowing my mind this morning (poorly daughter so mindlessly scrolling while she sleeps on me). There is a picture on Instagram of him with Bernardo who is apparently 5’8 and he towers over him and another with Matty Cash who is apparently 6’.
so confusing.
he makes Cash look like a little hobbit
Look at his LEGS next to MC.... this is torture Jack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the same when I saw that photo! Bernardo is so super tiny IRL, 5’8” my arse

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.