Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dias's ex gf's new single is rather bleak about their relationship

We need Sash to become a singer if they ever split up. Spill the tea via the art of song.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am much more worried about little Phil than Kyle 😂 my brain is not able to think about him in a sexual way
(Kyle is funny af, i’d happily do him with 4 condoms)

Ruben though😍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

I think you’d be sore af in various places after a night with that man
I think he'd take very good care of you, in all meanings of the phrase.

Very fierce and intense on the pitch, seems much more approachable off it. Video with bonus Stones, both looking good:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dias's ex gf's new single is rather bleak about their relationship

We need Sash to become a singer if they ever split up. Spill the tea via the art of song.
For anyone who wants to analyse it, it's here.

From the little information about them online it seems they were together for a few years and then possibly he broke it off... There's something about him being "discreet" and her being "exuberant", and "lifestyle differences".... If he's a stay at home and cuddle kind of guy I am absolutely here for it.

Ah, I'd love Sasha to do a song about Jack. Interpretive dance, anything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think he'd take very good care of you, in all meanings of the phrase.

Very fierce and intense on the pitch, seems much more approachable off it. Video with bonus Stones, both looking good:
Definitely won’t be clean sheet kings after I’m done with them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I liked Kyle in the video with Stones talking about his best bits. Wouldn't touch him without a hazma suit on tho.

Screenshot_20211203-220128_Pinterest.jpg

Jack, bring this hair back. Thank you please.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For anyone who wants to analyse it, it's here.

From the little information about them online it seems they were together for a few years and then possibly he broke it off... There's something about him being "discreet" and her being "exuberant", and "lifestyle differences".... If he's a stay at home and cuddle kind of guy I am absolutely here for it.

Ah, I'd love Sasha to do a song about Jack. Interpretive dance, anything!
i can't believe she complains that ruben is ROMANTIC AND WITH A COMMON LIFE ??? literally sasha dreams that jack is like this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i can't believe she complains that ruben is ROMANTIC AND WITH A COMMON LIFE ??? literally sasha dreams that jack is like this 🤣🤣
To be fair, she's 22 and in the music industry. Maybe she's just into the celebrity stuff and the parties etc. more than he is.

He's only 24 but seems like an old soul, and very serious about his career.

The way he talks about her in that video with John, though...you're right, Sasha can only dream. Can you imagine Jack talking about her in an interview, using her name and promoting her work and talking about their life together? Unthinkable.

Last edited:
I have just started this one

no smut yet, but hopefully it’s coming🤞🏻
Ahh I'm writing this one :LOL: I literally haven't written anything since school and this is just a bit o fun so I'm glad someone is reading it :m I hope you enjoy! (and don't worry they are gonna fucc lol it's coming... and so are they ;)😂)

I'm also a thirsty bish and have been lurking here since the Euros btw but I'm too shy to post - you lot give me life!

Reactions: 11
Ahh I'm writing this one :LOL: I literally haven't written anything since school and this is just a bit o fun so I'm glad someone is reading it :m I hope you enjoy! (and don't worry they are gonna fucc lol it's coming... and so are they ;)😂)

I'm also a thirsty bish and have been lurking here since the Euros btw but I'm too shy to post - you lot give me life!
I am definitely reading it, I was well happy with some updates when I woke up this morning. I had a feeling you were a fellow tattler😂 You also write really well. Jeez you are a talented bunch of thirsty witches in this group and I am here for that🙌🏻😁❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am definitely reading it, I was well happy with some updates when I woke up this morning. I had a feeling you were a fellow tattler😂 You also write really well. Jeez you are a talented bunch of thirsty witches in this group and I am here for that🙌🏻😁❤
thanking you! :love:

I hope once they actually get down to it I can write sex half as well as the rest of you fic ladies can 😈 it's been a slow burn so you deserve something tasty 🥵 I'll just have to watch that gif of him tucking his shirt into his pants at the Villa match on repeat - the fuckin sound that came out of me when that happened in real time 😱 i legit gasped lol it was a good job my other half was doing the washing up lmao. Whoever screen capped that was doing the lord's work 🙌

Hello, would you like a height-based photo spam of Man City players?

Official heights according to Google -

Little Phil: 1.71m
Bernardo: 1.73m
Jack: 1.75m

View attachment 903543View attachment 903544View attachment 903545

I think Phil and Bernardo are practically the same height (I'm not ruling out that 2cm difference being correct, it's very hard to tell with angles and perspective - equally, Phil's so young he might have grown a little since his height was recorded), and they come up to about Jack's eyeline. The average male forehead height (thanks again, Google!) is 6cm. So the height difference is a bit of eye height (a cm or 2), plus forehead height (6cm for average, presumably a little more for Jack).

KDB's height according to Google is 1.81m.

The best I can tell, he looks roughly the same height as Jack, and a similar amount taller than Phil and Bernardo.

View attachment 903611

View attachment 903613
View attachment 903614View attachment 903615View attachment 903616

Stonesy's official height according to Google: 1.88m

Jack and Kev both seem to be, again, roughly a forehead shorter than John (this is a useful unit of measurement!) which makes sense for Kev and John's official heights, but not for Jack's.

View attachment 903631View attachment 903632

And Stones is easily a couple of foreheads or more taller than Phil and Bernardo.
View attachment 903639View attachment 903640

Ruben's official height according to Google: 1.86m

And visually, that adds up. He's roughly the same height as John or a little shorter:

View attachment 903648View attachment 903651

And looks roughly as much taller than Jack, Kev, Bernardo and Phil as John does:

View attachment 903666View attachment 903667View attachment 903668View attachment 903669View attachment 903671

So visually, we have:
Phil - base line
Bernardo - Phil's height or slightly taller
Jack - a bit more than a forehead taller than Phil and Bernardo
Kev - Jack's height or slightly taller
Ruben - slightly shorter than John
John - about a forehead taller than Jack

So just going by eye alone, considering the vagueness of the measurement and the difficulty of the angles etc. I work out the height difference between Phil and John as roughly 15cm (eyes and a largeish forehead between Phil and Jack, a forehead between Jack and John). Their official height difference is 17cm, so I think I'm within the margin of error here.

So, however tall they all are, I think I can comfortably say that Jack is around Kev's height, and that height is shorter than John and taller than Phil, and a little closer to John than Phil.

Conclusion: Either Jack's a little taller than his official height, probably in the 5'10 - 5'11" range (1.78 - 1.8m), or everyone else is shorter than theirs, and they're all wrong by about the same amount.

A couple of pictures I found while researching which are no use for this task, but which are adorable:
View attachment 903693View attachment 903694

Yikes! That’s some good research and fab pics, thanks so much 😍😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.