Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understand influencers who don't post for ages and then post a really long vlog. Wouldn't it be better for views to post shorter vlogs more frequently?!

Personally I am more likely to watch a 15 minute vlog than I am 47 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@Smca53 not all heroes wear capes ✊🏼

I never understand influencers who don't post for ages and then post a really long vlog. Wouldn't it be better of views to most shorter vlogs more frequently?!

Personally I am more likely to watch a 15 minute vlog than I am 47 minutes.
Honestly she seems nice, but even 15 mins are more than enough from her
Btw, the way i find it so weird how she is cooking and working in the kitchen, so messy and not gentle with the objects around her at all (in earlier videos i noticed that too).
Also as a non English person for me she sounds like a Brit who spent too much time in Cali around valley girls, bit irritating to listen to

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Emily went to Paris during the scandal. Sash going in two weeks time. Did he a BOGOF deal for these trips? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love a good long Sasha video cos my brain genuinely falls asleep to them while my body stays awake 😅 😅 I like her vlogs but I wouldn't mind more makeup vids from her whichI never thought I'd be saying as I haven't watched a makeup video in yonks.

Reactions: 1
would rather watch a madders sex tape than watch a 45 minute video feat the cousin 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Those coats are the new pink book. Every fucker on my stories seems to have one - Redknapp must be giving them to his entire phone book

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This came up in my recommended

Funny watching it now given what came out.

Reactions: 1
I watched it.

She’s trying to be “that girl” which is a video trend where people try to be the best version of themselves that they can be - she’s trying to get in to a “good, consistent, healthy routine” that makes her feel positive. Apparently that doesn’t include binning your cheating boyfriend.
There’s a massive gift bag of flowers behind her in the shot - beside the pink books! - I first assumed they were apology flowers but there are anniversary balloons everywhere so it was filmed back then.

She says “us” and “we” a lot in her explanations of what her days off are like. One can only assume she means her and Skye.

She’s trying to get in to better physical shape. “Self care is so important”. She’s on a general self love and self care journey. Again that doesn’t include binning your cheating boyfriend but I suppose self care means something different to everyone.

Jeez. I actually do like the girl, but we’re only 7 minutes in. 40 more minutes to go…

She’s never cooked a butternut squash before?
She’s showing us through the fridge which just seems to be all her stuff. Wonder if they ever actually eat together and eat the same things? She’s removing all of her food purchases (from the organic food store) from the plastic they came in, to other plastic containers. No, I don’t know why.

Skye is really cute. I love Skye. I’d take more Skye content.

She just mentioned she was meant to clean the bathroom that night but is leaving it til tomorrow! Do they genuinely not have a cleaner???

Some of the things she cooks really do not look appetising to me. There’s a weird pea concoction on the side for dinner.

She seems to be permanently alone. Is he never there? Do they ever spend time together?

Skye is at doggy day care again. Never seen the dog as happy as she is when she’s being dropped off there.

She’s doing a daily journal. Wonder if it’s basically a burn book for instahoes linked to Jack.

Her camera just toppled over and I got the fright of my life. Thanks, Sash.

Is there like a big iPad type thing built in to their fridge? Am I showing how much of a peasant I am when I say that I’ve never seen that before?

I still can’t believe she FORCED herself to like green and herbal teas. There’s more to life, surely?

Really can’t blame Skye for being scared of that weird red LED light mask she has. It scares me, never mind the dog.

She’s reading a book about manifestation, “Ask and It Is Given”. Wonder how that’s going for her. Oh, turns out she’s not far in to it at all, and she’s been reading it for months. Explains a lot.

She sat in Starbucks for half an hour waiting for the açai bowl place to open. Yes, really.

There’s music on in the background whilst she’s speaking to the camera. She’s just clarified that it’s Classic FM and it’s actually on for the dog.

She’s doing a B&M hall. Judging by the amount of cleaning stuff she’s bought, it seems they really don’t have a cleaner. Wtf. She bought a load of snacks that apparently aren’t for her. Perhaps Jack likes cookie dough Munchies?

It’s now “a few days later” and she’s had a break from everything. All the anniversary stuff has gone. Wonder if this was after the drama.

Skye had an operation, bless her heart. She’s so adorable with her onesie on and her heart covered bandage on her paw. Hope she’s ok.

She’s just mentioned again she’s got loads of cleaning “and stuff” to do. I simply cannot imagine earning as much as Jack does and not having a cleaner.

You’re welcome. Having just commented on 47 minutes worth of video I can’t deal with proof reading this post so I hope there’s no major disasters. 😬

Oops, I missed that bit out. She says she’s going with a friend (I want to say “Nicole” but I might have made that name up…..)
you are a true legend. How come there’s never any stuff of his lying about? Like a sock or a shoe 😂

• Haha
Me too, I’ve actually been thinking lately that maybe they don’t live together and one of them just take random pics there or gets the other one to take it, send it over so it can be posted on insta 🤔😂

tyronemings~p~CW-1No9MD3o~1.jpg

Nice to see Tyrone Mings taking over from Jack with the shorts tuck at Villa. I'm liking the double leg tuck! 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Me too, I’ve actually been thinking lately that maybe they don’t live together and one of them just take random pics there or gets the other one to take it, send it over so it can be posted on insta 🤔😂
It’s either that they aren’t together or their relationship is as vanilla as it gets.
A game of eye spy for anything jack related is needed on her videos from now on 😂 can we spot a mug, a sock, his own peppa pig plate and cutlery set, hair wax, just anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could sash have had surgery on her eye to correct her lazy eye? It looks no where near as bad now as it does in this vid.

*not hating on her. She's gorgeous. Genuinely wondering if this type of surgery is possible*

so as I’m waiting for sasha’s new video, I decided to watch her Get to Know Me Tag.
Few Things:
1. I really like brunette Sasha more than blonde Sasha.
2. How is it that younger Sasha had more personality than older Sasha?
- I have no opinions on whether or not I think having a personality is a good thing, but in her get to know me tag she seemed more care free, expressive, and opinionated. She even offered to do a exposé on the modeling industry (more like the good and bad and how the modeling industry can make you feel insecure). She may be that way now, but she’s much more willing to express self.
3. She seemed self aware.
4. She was/is the “honest” friend-the friend that everyone comes to for advice. hmmmmmmmmmmm.
5. When she mentioned her boyfriend she seemed very disinterested. She was kind of awkward about the boyfriend stuff, but just loved talking about her friends and family. She was much more comfortable talking about her friends and her family. She doesn’t have to mention her boyfriend, but I just noticed a lack of excitement there. I'm not sure if her boyfriend was Jack at that point, but I’m beginning to question if their relationship is really “private” or nonexistent. They are around each other, obviously they live together, but how much time do they actually spend with each other? How involved are they with each other’s lives?

This is completely speculative. This is not meant to excuse Jack’s cheating in anyway. But for all that I wonder about Jack’s opinions on Sasha, I am now also wondering if she even likes him. She could just be with him because it’s convenient to say you have a boyfriend, and one that you’ve known for most of you life, is financially generous, and a bit dim.

I can’t remover ur name in here but the person who wrote the Lucy woods fanfic I’m loving. Your new one and I hope their a new chapters before bed

@Sarararah its you
😍😍😍

Reactions: 2
Could sash have had surgery on her eye to correct her lazy eye? It looks no where near as bad now as it does in this vid.

*not hating on her. She's gorgeous. Genuinely wondering if this type of surgery is possible*
This surgery exists. My nephew had it done .

Reactions: 2

The surgery does exist, lots trickier as an adult though, I actually decided against it as an adult, but then my eye is a lot worse than hers. I also guess the cost of getting it done private isn't an issue for her. She's a brave lady if she has - I'm so squeamish with eyes!

I can’t remover ur name in here but the person who wrote the Lucy woods fanfic I’m loving. Your new one and I hope their a new chapters before bed

@Sarararah its you
😍😍😍
The own goal? Thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a lazy eye too, I did have surgery on it when I was a baby but it only improved it, didn't fix it completely.

My dad always said he could tell when I hadn't had enough sleep as the squint gets worse, so she may have had surgery, or she may just be tired.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.