Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went last night to see Jack and he really played it up for the cameras - . Did this quite a few times which definitely pissed people off, so the booing makes a bit more sense to me considering the crocodile tears. Lad doesn't help himself!

On another note, his hair looked almost ginger last night :(

Reactions: 3
Yesss!!! Like bit odd to screenshot someone else’s kid, who isn’t in the public eye, as it is let alone post it on a gossip site “you get me” (as jack would say)
My thoughts exactly…. Imagine there may have had to have been a bit of searching to find it out too considering we are over a week on from PSG 🙃

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly…. Imagine there may have had to have been a bit of searching to find it out too considering we are over a week on from PSG 🙃
Oh god yeah! Especially with how much last night was talked about too I’d imagine getting through a weeks worth of twitter content would’ve taken a long time 😬😬

I went last night to see Jack and he really played it up for the cameras - . Did this quite a few times which definitely pissed people off, so the booing makes a bit more sense to me considering the crocodile tears. Lad doesn't help himself!

On another note, his hair looked almost ginger last night :(
I think he was genuinely emotional and possibly a bit shocked at the boos. That’s how it came across on screen but may have been different at the ground.

However I do understand Villa fans are disappointed.

Reactions: 1
I think he was genuinely emotional and possibly a bit shocked at the boos. That’s how it came across on screen but may have been different at the ground.

However I do understand Villa fans are disappointed.
He was acting sad whenever he saw the cameras were on him.

He was acting sad whenever he saw the cameras were on him.
Definitely should move into acting as his career at this rate then… Stellar performance from him 👏🏼

Jack, there are plans for a Peaky Blinders movie if you’re interested, bab?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely should move into acting as his career at this rate then… Stellar performance from him 👏🏼

Jack, there are plans for a Peaky Blinders movie if you’re interested, bab?

By order of the JPEA xo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loved his switch to poker face😂 Can’t blame him though, he is a City player, their success is his success now, he gets money from them, of course he will be happy if they score, it is not like he was jumping around and showing his middle finger to the villa crowd…
If he posts something supportive about villa he gets abuse from City fans and the other way around… poor guy can’t do any good to please everyone

Ps: Dias is hot af, can’t believe he is 24😱
I have had a soft spot for Bernardo since the chicken shop date video, such a cutiepie💞

• Haha
Loved his switch to poker face😂 Can’t blame him though, he is a City player, their success is his success now, he gets money from them, of course he will be happy if they score, it is not like he was jumping around and showing his middle finger to the villa crowd…
If he posts something supportive about villa he gets abuse from City fans and the other way around… poor guy can’t do any good to please everyone

I have had a soft spot for Bernardo since the chicken shop date video, such a cutiepie💞
I was slightly shocked at how hot Dias was. Rodri was unexpectedly attractive too. He's massive

Reactions: 1

Stones though 😍😍😍

If you've not got permission you need to be careful about sharing someone's child on here!
Oh I didn’t think of that!! So sorry I just did it quickly on the train to work

Not really Jack was trending so I clicked on it. Literally about 10 tweets down I ain’t sat there trying find pics of him and kids 🙄

E19E8108-8DA2-48B4-B627-4E42500949C9.jpeg

Xoxo

Last edited:
Oh I didn’t think of that!! So sorry I just did it quickly on the train to work

Not really Jack was trending so I clicked on it. Literally about 10 tweets down I ain’t sat there trying find pics of him and kids 🙄

View attachment 901011
Xoxo
Nobody is accusing you of searching for pics of him and kids. Just saying if you don’t have permission then it’s best not to post for safety reason and that there are rules on tattle about sharing stuff from accounts that are either private or have under a certain amount of followers ❤ Obviously you had no ill intention but the child’s name and face were in the image that’s all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Stones though 😍😍😍
Ikr, that tan, that face😍😍 he is my absolute nr 1 nowadays💞

This thread got me wondering which PL team has the fittest players. Then I was reminded of this article, it's a couple of years old but hilarious.

Made me nostalgic, i love Giroud, PL lost an eye candy when he left this summer💔

Was so good to see him back but so strange him being in those colours on our pitch. By me he was getting a good reception. It was very mixed across everywhere though.

Reactions: 5
Nobody is accusing you of searching for pics of him and kids. Just saying if you don’t have permission then it’s best not to post for safety reason and that there are rules on tattle about sharing stuff from accounts that are either private or have under a certain amount of followers ❤ Obviously you had no ill intention but the child’s name and face were in the image that’s all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Of course! I was just doing it quickly this morning so didn’t think! I’ve posted the cropped image now so we can all enjoy his beautiful face in peace ♥

Jack’s mum and dad were in the villa exec box with Prince William last night. Can’t link but pics on daily Mail

Reactions: 8
Are we ever gonna get this video off Sasha 🙄🙄🙄

like we need to know if you’ve repositioned that pink book or not 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.