Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew it was him I saw at the match! He was with Josh and Kiera, I’d put money on it! Sasha definitely wasn’t there. I walked smack bang into her wiping her out with my suitcase this morning without realising it was her until I saw the back of her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Will I see him back at Villa park on Wednesday is the question??
I’m hoping to see him back there on Wednesday as I’m going the match too but with how long he’s been out with his ‘injury’ I’m not so sure we will now 😔

Reactions: 3
Yeah no chance he'll play anywhere near a full match. Maybe a brief sub appearance if he's been back in training but even that seems unlikely

Reactions: 1
He's going to have to go some to achieve that 'double figures' goal target he set himself!

Reactions: 5
He's going to have to go some to achieve that 'double figures' goal target he set himself!
I feel sad for him that things aren't panning out like he hoped. Whatever the reason (injury, illness, personal problems, form) if someone pays that much for you're naturally going to believe you have a great season ahead. He will get fit, settle into the team and everything will fall into place but it's frustrating having to wait for that.

Looking hotter than usual 🥵
Agree, I thought the hair was the most important feature but it's covered up, so I'm wrong 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m hoping to see him back there on Wednesday as I’m going the match too but with how long he’s been out with his ‘injury’ I’m not so sure we will now 😔
I hope he hasn't got a stiffie injury 😛😛😪😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.