Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I hate his style, but love the way he doesn’t give a shit about what others think.
i would still sell my soul for that dick or just balls to destroy me even in a potato sack

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I'm still here just to talk about how I want to bury my face in his fat arse, choke on his dick and have my head crushed by his massive thighs while I suck his dick.

I'm not interested in the drama of his personal life. I just wanna be two holes for him to use. 😆😆
I'm still here to from time to time. There is still a few og here.

Jen667

VIP Member
I'm guessing the team must already be in Germany? Loads of flight cancelled today due to storm. Blowy out there. JG gonna need double dose of hairspray

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Jack’s mum and dad were in the villa exec box with Prince William last night. Can’t link but pics on daily Mail

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Unsurprisingly, he’s not playing 🥺
Could be why he’s giving tickets away.
They were most likely for friends/family. Still a nice gesture and he didn’t have to do it. They could’ve been left.

He’ll probably be at the stadium like he was the weekend.

applecrumble7

VIP Member
We all got diff taste and opinions that's what makes a good forum 😁. I think we are quite blessed with this current England team eye candy wise. Of course after Jack would not kick most of them out of bed for eating crackers lots of talent there lol.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I'm so sad that Stones is arguably more of an arse than Jack when it comes to relationships as I think that would give stones the edge for me as he does just seem a bit more of a type to settle down with
I'm just about willing to hypothetically entertain rhe idea that a massively toxic break-up a couple of years ago doesn't mean he's an irredeemable scumbag. We know very little about his relationship behaviour since (but as far as I know no rumours of cheating or prostitutes, which considering he's close to Kyle Walker...) and the little we see of his relationship with his daughter suggests he's a doting dad so I'm guessing his relationship with the ex is at least civil now.

In the mad alternative universe in which I'd be considering a relationship with John Stones, that history would definitely concern me, but wouldn't necessarily be a complete red flag. I'd be willing to get to know him and see how it went.

In Jack news, Pep says he's back in training, but offers no details of his injury. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

spilldatea

VIP Member
naw but i’m feeling like a proper mum today; sat wondering if he’s going to be on the coach to villa park and wondering how nervous/apprehensive he’s feeling. can imagine how hard it will be to go back especially knowing what king of reception he’s going to get if he’s got to sit on the subs bench for most of the game 😭😭

he definitely won’t start if he does travel and if he does i can see pep bringing him on in the back end of the second half.

Sarararah

VIP Member
I'd shag Stonesy. Just keeps getting hotter, and never quite loses that hint of goofiness, which I really like.

He's "go on a date, have a laugh, rush home to bed" kind of hot, whereas Jack is "bump into him in a club, do unspeakable things in a dark corner" kind of hot.

View attachment 887496
View attachment 887498
View attachment 887499
View attachment 887502
View attachment 887505
View attachment 887506
View attachment 887507
View attachment 887508

And he's very sweet with our boy, too. View attachment 887509
View attachment 887510
I read this last night, just gonna leave it here! It's definitely written by a Tattler.

<a href="https://archiveofourown.org/works/33055975"><strong>One Man Is The Parachute, The Other Is The Knife That Cuts The Brakes</strong></a> (46954 words) by <a href="https://archiveofourown.org/users/InTheFicOfIt"><strong>InTheFicOfIt</strong></a><br />Chapters: 10/?<br />Fandom: <a href="https://archiveofourown.org/tags/Men&#39;s Football RPF">Men&#39;s Football RPF</a><br />Rating: Not Rated<br />Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply<br />Relationships: Jack Grealish/John Stones<br />Characters: Jack Grealish, John Stones, Kyle Walker, English National Football Team Players, Manchester City Players<br />Additional Tags: background chilwell/maddison, Alternate Universe - No Girlfriends/No Wives, Angst and Fluff and Smut, Heavy on the Fluff<br />Series: Part 2 of <a href="https://archiveofourown.org/series/2450149">The Things We Did and Didn't Do</a><br />Summary: <p>After the Euros, everything changes.</p>

• Heart

TinkerbellTee

This is one of my favourite interviews! 😍 he seems to really enjoy it and has a laugh and wooooow what a babe he is!
The hands over his crotch again too…. Even if it is just Big balls or not I want my face down there struggling for air 😮💨

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Ffs Sash, eating the maccies cheese dippers telling us about her dairy intolerance and how they are gonna make her ill 💩….. thanks for that hun 😅
She says the exact same thing in almost every video. I know far more about her dairy intolerance than I ever wanted to

• Haha

fortheloveofgrealish

2019 onwards Jack for me. Before no he had jedward hair

If he was single.( not been one ever to nick someone else's man) I was decades younger and as slim as I was at his age.I would not kick him out of bed for a week lol😁
That is exactly how if feel😆

Although if he offered it me on a plate now…not being single, being too old and a bit podgy…I couldn’t say no🤣

That picture is utterly stunning🔥

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
He'll come good, it just takes time. Of course he's going to perform differently in a new team that isn't built around him.

Some of the tweets in that article are bizarre. I get that Villa fans might be angry that he left, but no one in their right mind would think that's the wrong decision. He wants to win trophies - there's a good chance he will do that at City. Why would you choose to stay at a club where you might get a chance at the FA or League Cup every couple of years?

Jen667

VIP Member
She looks really nice in her latest Insta pics but she does look like she's wearing an ASBO ankle tag

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
drinking game for the match: take a shot every time the commentators say ‘the 100 million pound man’

• Haha