Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJoS

Ah I feel sorry for him, he must have a lot of pressure on his shoulders and to be out on injury again at his age surely isn’t good.

Reactions: 8

lozzajb

He lingered around the Villa players didn’t he? Nah too emotional for this

Glad he’s back on the pitch 💙
Yeah he did and he was the last one in out of everyone on the pitch too he really took his time going round the stands applauding. I just wanted to give him a huge hug lol

• Heart

elledx123

She’s deffo going for it isn’t she. I wonder how many referrals she gets for these ads as it seems her fans are like 12
She’s the type of girl that would make her engagement (if he ever does ask her) a sponsored post. Something like “so happy he finally popped the question #AD #HSamuels”

• Haha

lozzajb

Could really see the emotion on him as he was clapping the stands at the end it was so nice to see. And he was hugging all the Villa players at the end too. Could tell he was glad to be playing again too

lozzajb

Jack Grealish #25 Jack has bought the slick hair back but all we want to do is empty his sack

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
The snail trail affected me so powerfully that I reacted to it out loud in front of my parents 🤣

• Haha

Joeybird128

The Sasha thing I’ve never got. I cannot stomach 5 minutes of any of her vids, just simply because I find her dull, she drags out sentences, she waffles too much and like everyone has said, she is boring.
But I also think she’s more intelligent than she comes across as, I think she’s playing a role she wants the sympathy angle. She cooks for her man, she cleans for her man, buys him advent calendars and all he does he slippy slides in DMs and prowls for excitement, I say this as every girl he’s linked with is kinda spicy 😂 where as Sasha comes across as lemon without the herb. Jack is dim but he’s a laugh, got a heap of personality, you get drawn to him and I bet he’s hilarious on a night out. So why these pair pretend to be together is weird well unless Sasha has an alter ego that is. Lemon without the herb by day and extra hot sauce with a bucket full of jalapeños at night 😂
He knows that he has the upper hand in the relationship as she’s dependent on him for her career, status and lifestyle. If she leaves him she just goes back to being ordinary Sasha from Birmingham.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
In support of @Gossgossgoss9888 compelling argument, I think this photo is probably quite reliable in terms of posture and being on an even ground

Screenshot_20211203-194657_Chrome.jpg

Kalvin Phillips published height is 178cm, and Jadon Sancho is 180cm

Jack looks ever so slightly taller than Kalvin, so I can believe he is 179-180cm

HiFive55

Is she taking the piss or is it just coincidence. Hi Amber if you’re reading this 😂
Yeah and it’s the ways she says, ‘you may have seen them on other people’s stories’.
I don’t know, it does seem like a hell of a coincidence doesn’t it? Lol