Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
the press makes me laugh sometimes. if they had any competence about them they would realise it takes at least 12 months for a player signed at city to get to grips with pep and his philosophy the only real exception to that was ederson and dias. marhez took 12 months bernardo did ect ect they need to allow jack the 12 months and see what happens. all forwards needed time to adapt under pep then you see the best of them.
I agree but also feel like City are fuelling press fire with their vagueness about what is wrong and an expected return date.

Reactions: 7

Jen667

VIP Member
i think the same, emily won't let jack so easy for sure he keeps fucking her to keep her quiet 💀
Nah. I think he's a shag 'em and ghost 'em type. ducks out at first whiff of trouble. I believe the story that Emily has never heard from him since the story hit the papers. He'll cheat again but Emily is binned

cornflower

VIP Member
I think he'd take very good care of you, in all meanings of the phrase.

Very fierce and intense on the pitch, seems much more approachable off it. Video with bonus Stones, both looking good:
Definitely won’t be clean sheet kings after I’m done with them

• Haha

Fanny Flutters

I don’t know if it’s cause of being the same age but I like the way he dresses, don’t shout at me 🤣

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
sasha is posting too much now - she needs to spread out her posts a bit… don’t do all yr ads at the same time

kathyloop

It’s the holiday photos for me that just show how much they aren’t interested in each other.
They literally never get posted together, apart from when they were younger I’ve never seen a picture of them together smiling and genuinely looking happy and loved up.
In the holiday picture the body language is just off, there’s no holding hands or being close that would just surely come naturally if you’d been together for so long. It’s just a very weird relationship.
But I mean if I was sasha I’d probably stick around as-well .. who wouldn’t want to sit around his apartment sniffing his sweaty training gear 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Ah thanks. I'm finally back to work after covid Tomorrow so wanted to get to this point.

It'll be back to 2 or 3 updates a week, so much more drama and twists in it yet 😈

Chelsea's Jack is NOT Laura's Jack, he's a bit of an arse!

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
Wonder what will happen on Wednesday? I noticed J has been posting quite a lot of Villa memories. I'm not sure what will be worse for him. To play and get abused the whole match or be on the bench

i think he needs to play and get it over and done with

HiFive55

3 posts in 3 days from sasha and from what i can tell the new modelling agency she’s signed to is huge. She’s gonna be a bigger model now than she ever was - good for her!
Part of me thinks with the massive media coverage of the whole cheating scandal was a PR stunt. Not saying that the cheating thing never happened because we all know what he is like but she certainly posts a lot more products than what she used to and now with this new modelling agency I just think something is dodgy. :unsure::unsure::unsure: