Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madamchristmas

VIP Member
sasha has a new video out of her eating the mcdonald’s festive menu. it’s dull af.

i’ve decided that i’m really over sasha now like i find her very very boring. i had a lot of sympathy during the emily atack thing (even if you know what your boyfriend is like, it’s shit to be all over the tabloids) and now i’m just totally bored of her. she is boring. all her vids are just her being a basic white girl 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Fanny Flutters

This stick jack is getting over the tickets is ridiculous, he used to do this kinda stuff at Villa all the the time, the agenda against him lately is kinda sad to be fair
I don’t get what the fucking problem is? He was doing something kind. Can’t do anything these days.

Reactions: 9

Gizmo24

VIP Member
2019 onwards Jack for me. Before no he had jedward hair

If he was single.( not been one ever to nick someone else's man) I was decades younger and as slim as I was at his age.I would not kick him out of bed for a week lol😁

His smile lights up his whole face. He is a beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Jen667

VIP Member
Does he not have any other names for his mates other than brother 😂
Does Bro and Broski count?

A lot of the sports journalists are saying good things today. Pep seems to have a plan for him and they see it working. I don't care really, as long as that plan includes lots of squats and bending over

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
And did they do anything before that? Nope. And they won’t do anything after their kids are grown, either, I’d bet my life savings on it 😬

On the modelling topic she acknowledged in her video about it that she’s not a “catwalk” type model as she’s too short, she’s a commercial model which is very much brand deals and social media etc. The landscape of modelling had massively changed since the days when you had to be 5 foot 11 and only eat lettuce 😬 plus size models are even a thing, or would you say they’re not real models because they’re not what you view as a model?:unsure: (Edit to say I don’t mean -you- yourself I mean the general posters here saying she’s hardly a real model)

Good for her for actually pursuing a career she’s clearly been working at for a long time 👏

I think the “Posh and Becks” comparisons are a total joke but I do like that they both have careers, I do wonder if Jack could actually be bothered with a full time WAG - probably not as would give them more time to focus on what he gets up to 🤣
I'm glad she has a career too. Hope it takes off big time and she meets a nice buy who doesn't shag everything with a pulse !

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine their lives honestly, even if my husband would be a millionaire I still wouldn’t want to sit on my arse all day and do nothing (going shopping, posting an outfit photo on ig and brunching with the others from the circle doesn’t count as doing something), how can you be satisfied with that?
And they are all surprised and butthurt when their bf finds another girl and “their income” will be limited to the child support they get in the next 18 years (which is still much much more than an average salary earned with 40+hours a week)
The saddest part is that for young girls this is “goalz”

honestly, Sasha is a pretty girl, I get she had work also in the past, but without Jack she would nowhere near 100k+ boohoo deals and elite models

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, as you never really know what's going on in someone else's relationship.

But I think that, despite their flaws, they've both fairly lovely people who deserve some big love story, and I seriously doubt that's what they have with each other.

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
So classy from Villa💞 hope the fans will be gentle on him too

Declan is hot as hell, such a great personality as well… shame he is not older😭

AND WHY THE FCK IS STONESY NOT TRAVELLING Pep said he was ok yesterday 💔💔💔💔💔💔

• Sad

VC10

VIP Member
Mmmmm imagine him giving it to you, on top of you , and looking up at him just as he.....

***** runs upstairs *****

😀😅😛

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
honestly dec is in my top 5 his got so hot since the euros it’s insane
never thought i would say this but i wouldn’t kick him out of bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ i reckon he’a got shit loads of stamina and looks solid enough to throw you about. defo the type of guy who would be cracking jokes midway through.