Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read this last night, just gonna leave it here! It's definitely written by a Tattler.

<a href="https://archiveofourown.org/works/33055975"><strong>One Man Is The Parachute, The Other Is The Knife That Cuts The Brakes</strong></a> (46954 words) by <a href="https://archiveofourown.org/users/InTheFicOfIt"><strong>InTheFicOfIt</strong></a><br />Chapters: 10/?<br />Fandom: <a href="https://archiveofourown.org/tags/Men&#39;s Football RPF">Men&#39;s Football RPF</a><br />Rating: Not Rated<br />Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply<br />Relationships: Jack Grealish/John Stones<br />Characters: Jack Grealish, John Stones, Kyle Walker, English National Football Team Players, Manchester City Players<br />Additional Tags: background chilwell/maddison, Alternate Universe - No Girlfriends/No Wives, Angst and Fluff and Smut, Heavy on the Fluff<br />Series: Part 2 of <a href="https://archiveofourown.org/series/2450149">The Things We Did and Didn't Do</a><br />Summary: <p>After the Euros, everything changes.</p>

I devoured this last night and this morning, thank you for linking it! That dancing scene, JESUS CHRIST - my jaw was pretty much on the floor for the entire chapter, it was insanely well-written. I can never look at Jack and John in the same way again now, but I'm kind of here for it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't dislike her. I think she seems nice and I wish she'd dump the man who clearly doesn't respect her. But the comments about her career aren't sneering, they're factual. her stock has risen because of him.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I don’t like everyone saying it’s down to jack. She said in a YouTube video that she’s lived in London and Dubai by herself doing modelling. Granted she’s not on the cover of vogue but the girl gained quite a following and bagged a fair few jobs before people really knew of jack
Yes the current media around them defo helps push her career but the girl would be stupid not the grab the opportunities 🤷‍♀️
I’m pretty sure she’s had something to do with Indian vogue 🤔

I don't dislike her. I think she seems nice and I wish she'd dump the man who clearly doesn't respect her. But the comments about her career aren't sneering, they're factual. her stock has risen because of him.
Exactly. You can’t hate somebody you don’t know 😂 would she have secured this contract or many others since the euros if she wasn’t attached to jack? Absolutely not. She knows it too.

Reactions: 9
This. Has been modelling before he came along, and it's a job regardless. Also appeared go be a successful make up artist. If she didn't have her own income and was living off him people would be slating her. Some of the designer stuff sourced by Jack but what girl wouldn't accept some gifts from her boyfriend. Potentially questionable gifting reasons eg to compensate for the cheating but as with all the stuff, it's rumour. No one knows what goes on. A lot of Sasha hate here, I know we entitled to opinions but do find some of it unjust. Pretty sure all the WAGS benefit from their partners jobs, she gets far more hate than any of them.
also she appears to be the only WAG that has a job/earns their own money. Have no idea what mcguires, Kane’s or Pickford partners do.

Reactions: 4
Harry Kane’s wife not only has about 4 kids she also graduated university I’m pretty sure? She’s hardly the best example to use as a typical wag

Reactions: 7
They all have young kids though don't they?
And did they do anything before that? Nope. And they won’t do anything after their kids are grown, either, I’d bet my life savings on it 😬

On the modelling topic she acknowledged in her video about it that she’s not a “catwalk” type model as she’s too short, she’s a commercial model which is very much brand deals and social media etc. The landscape of modelling had massively changed since the days when you had to be 5 foot 11 and only eat lettuce 😬 plus size models are even a thing, or would you say they’re not real models because they’re not what you view as a model?:unsure: (Edit to say I don’t mean -you- yourself I mean the general posters here saying she’s hardly a real model)

Good for her for actually pursuing a career she’s clearly been working at for a long time 👏

I think the “Posh and Becks” comparisons are a total joke but I do like that they both have careers, I do wonder if Jack could actually be bothered with a full time WAG - probably not as would give them more time to focus on what he gets up to 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And did they do anything before that? Nope. And they won’t do anything after their kids are grown, either, I’d bet my life savings on it 😬

On the modelling topic she acknowledged in her video about it that she’s not a “catwalk” type model as she’s too short, she’s a commercial model which is very much brand deals and social media etc. The landscape of modelling had massively changed since the days when you had to be 5 foot 11 and only eat lettuce 😬 plus size models are even a thing, or would you say they’re not real models because they’re not what you view as a model?:unsure: (Edit to say I don’t mean -you- yourself I mean the general posters here saying she’s hardly a real model)

Good for her for actually pursuing a career she’s clearly been working at for a long time 👏

I think the “Posh and Becks” comparisons are a total joke but I do like that they both have careers, I do wonder if Jack could actually be bothered with a full time WAG - probably not as would give them more time to focus on what he gets up to 🤣
I'm glad she has a career too. Hope it takes off big time and she meets a nice buy who doesn't shag everything with a pulse !

Reactions: 8
Being as the hate word was mentioned. I tell you what I hate… the wag circle. That literally annoys the hell out of me. How they all go to watch their partners play sport and use it as a social event, dress up like it’s a fashion parade, get papped and act like you’ve made the inner circle. The way they all lick arse on each other’s Instagram posts to up the engagement further. I have far more respect to the wags who don’t participate in that circus.

Reactions: 12
yeah the wag circle annoys me too. and the main reason being i feel like it must be so hard to be in that if you were like a new wag, or one of the old wags got dumped and a new wag came in like i think it would just be so bitchy.

Reactions: 9
Being as the hate word was mentioned. I tell you what I hate… the wag circle. That literally annoys the hell out of me. How they all go to watch their partners play sport and use it as a social event, dress up like it’s a fashion parade, get papped and act like you’ve made the inner circle. The way they all lick arse on each other’s Instagram posts to up the engagement further. I have far more respect to the wags who don’t participate in that circus.
I love Kai Havertz girlfriend… why? Cos they’ve been together forever and I know absolutely nothing about her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t imagine their lives honestly, even if my husband would be a millionaire I still wouldn’t want to sit on my arse all day and do nothing (going shopping, posting an outfit photo on ig and brunching with the others from the circle doesn’t count as doing something), how can you be satisfied with that?
And they are all surprised and butthurt when their bf finds another girl and “their income” will be limited to the child support they get in the next 18 years (which is still much much more than an average salary earned with 40+hours a week)
The saddest part is that for young girls this is “goalz”

honestly, Sasha is a pretty girl, I get she had work also in the past, but without Jack she would nowhere near 100k+ boohoo deals and elite models

Reactions: 8
I'm so sad that Stones is arguably more of an arse than Jack when it comes to relationships as I think that would give stones the edge for me as he does just seem a bit more of a type to settle down with

I mean ive said it before, but let's be honest. If Sasha had been working as almost anything else that's not modelling (dental nurse, shop assistant, teacher.. etc) I highly doubt she would still be pursuing a career!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sasha has replied to his comment. Why do I find them cute
not people of words for sure, neither of them😂

I'm so sad that Stones is arguably more of an arse than Jack when it comes to relationships as I think that would give stones the edge for me as he does just seem a bit
Stonesy is an good-looking ass 1000%, but for me his ex was just as disgusting with the confession in the sun years after their breakup… that was such an unnecessary low level rant, you just don’t do that to the father of your child in front of the whole nation

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.