Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments under jacks comment were funny. Tried to get a screenshot but they’ve been deleted 😂

bleeping hell Jack well done, finally claimed her -ish 😂😂

Christmas miracle that (even though it’s November)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He probably had a hand in the deal too and maybe he wants her to make enough money so she can leave.
No chance of that happening. I don’t see them ever ending - they seem comfortable. It might not make sense to the outside world but it works for them!

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell Jack well done, finally claimed her -ish 😂😂

Christmas miracle that (even though it’s November)
i wouldn’t say it’s really a claim… he posts the same thing for his friends when they win a football game

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks nice in that new pic though. She's been de-wagged a bit. Needs to lose the nails though

Reactions: 3
That agency seem to be more about known names and personalities rather than models in the true sense of the word. They wouldn’t have signed her if it wasn’t for the Jack connection - which is why she’s standing by her man 🙄

She looks nice in that new pic though. She's been de-wagged a bit. Needs to lose the nails though
The nails and the way she uses her hands turn me

Reactions: 2
The nail length makes me shudder. If i was a bloke I wouldn't want nails like that anywhere near my knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
can’t help but think the whole Emily thing was a publicity stunt. Negative publicity is still publicity for all involved. Sasha is now posting daily Ad’s which she wasn’t before, and has now signed with a massive agency - also it got Emily’s names in the papers when let’s be honest she’s not really someone people want to read about. Jack doesn’t need the publicity would but he take his name been dragged through the mud to raise Sasha’s profile?

Reactions: 5
can’t help but think the whole Emily thing was a publicity stunt. Negative publicity is still publicity for all involved. Sasha is now posting daily Ad’s which she wasn’t before, and has now signed with a massive agency - also it got Emily’s names in the papers when let’s be honest she’s not really someone people want to read about. Jack doesn’t need the publicity would but he take his name been dragged through the mud to raise Sasha’s profile?
No way. He is the biggest name in the mix and being labelled a sleazy cheat is not good for the branding. I think Sasha must have def been negotiating the new deal when the cheating stories broke, and it would have been made clear that her links to a big name are a big part of the deal

Reactions: 10
Sashas been modelling long before she met Jack, well done Jack for commenting ❤
Yeah I don’t like everyone saying it’s down to jack. She said in a YouTube video that she’s lived in London and Dubai by herself doing modelling. Granted she’s not on the cover of vogue but the girl gained quite a following and bagged a fair few jobs before people really knew of jack
Yes the current media around them defo helps push her career but the girl would be stupid not the grab the opportunities 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
no way. He had to prove so much to get into the England squad. He wouldn’t jeopardise all of that to help her, especially not with the World Cup next year. But.. I wouldn’t be against the idea that she had something to do with it.

Yeah I don’t like everyone saying it’s down to jack. She said in a YouTube video that she’s lived in London and Dubai by herself doing modelling. Granted she’s not on the cover of vogue but the girl gained quite a following and bagged a fair few jobs before people really knew of jack
Yes the current media around them defo helps push her career but the girl would be stupid not the grab the opportunities 🤷‍♀️
This. Has been modelling before he came along, and it's a job regardless. Also appeared go be a successful make up artist. If she didn't have her own income and was living off him people would be slating her. Some of the designer stuff sourced by Jack but what girl wouldn't accept some gifts from her boyfriend. Potentially questionable gifting reasons eg to compensate for the cheating but as with all the stuff, it's rumour. No one knows what goes on. A lot of Sasha hate here, I know we entitled to opinions but do find some of it unjust. Pretty sure all the WAGS benefit from their partners jobs, she gets far more hate than any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This. Has been modelling before he came along, and it's a job regardless. Also appeared go be a successful make up artist. If she didn't have her own income and was living off him people would be slating her. Some of the designer stuff sourced by Jack but what girl wouldn't accept some gifts from her boyfriend. Potentially questionable gifting reasons eg to compensate for the cheating but as with all the stuff, it's rumour. No one knows what goes on. A lot of Sasha hate here, I know we entitled to opinions but do find some of it unjust. Pretty sure all the WAGS benefit from their partners jobs, she gets far more hate than any of them.
Agree, and the sneering at what is or isn't "real" modelling is a bit tiresome given how we consume so much advertising through social media these days.

Good luck to her, if I could make a fortune through having my picture taken - whether it ends up on Insta, boohoo, the cover of Vogue, a billboard or the back of a fag packet - I'd be doing that rather than living in spreadsheet hell

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.