Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AH_

Emily grew up around where I live and I've met her a couple of times in a work capacity. She had only done the inbetweeners that I was aware at that point and she was rude, self absorbed, huffy, dont you know who I am attitude! We all thought she was a prize cunt so ignored her to make a point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Geexoxo

VIP Member
no shade to emily (except this is definitely shade) but if my boyfriend cheated on me with her i would simply cease to exist. phone launched into the sea before joining witness protection to get a new identity.
I’d at least want him to have an upgrade then I could be heartbroken over the fact she was so fit but Emily of all people 😭 nah she just gives off the girl who hates other girls and pretends to be one of the lads. Type of girl that if she worked with your fella you’d be very wary of. She’s not been relevant since the inbetweeners and even then she was only a side character 😂 if she can call the paps so can I! They can picture me walking to work tomorrow 😍😍

• Haha

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Emily’s just as bad Jack imo. If it’s true she had her eye on him during the Euros, then she would have heard and seen the stories about Sasha. I’m not having it that she didn’t know he had a girlfriend

Delia Smith

VIP Member
You know what I like about the England squad. There’s a fitty for everyone. Catering to all tastes 🥵

• Haha

kirstyyyc

guys all i’m gonna say is that i had to send that guy a photo of my underwear to get a selfie so hope you all appreciate

• Wow
  • Sad

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I couldn’t see past how hugeeee I am so ended up crashing it so im banned from operating it now 😤🥺 instead im carrying cows from one field to another on my shoulders (one on each of course) 😉

Me when I move all the cows in less than an hour cause I’m a size 10/12 and over 5ft5 😍✌🏻

• Haha

Ggggggggggg

We’ve really been through it tonight. It’s going to take a few threads to unpack all of this emotionally.

We’ve officially been Jackfished.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Ggggggggggg

😂😂😂 ha no. Just a brummie I’m afraid. We don’t get many born and bred brummies who end up with the footballing level he’s gone to, so people tend to talk. Everyone from Solihull has a jack grealish story 😂
I want my own Jack Grealish story. Preferably one that involves lots of nakedness.

😂😂😂 ha no. Just a brummie I’m afraid. We don’t get many born and bred brummies who end up with the footballing level he’s gone to, so people tend to talk. Everyone from Solihull has a jack grealish story 😂
Please feel free to compile them here.

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Im not talking about her weight. You can’t lose weight from your skull - like she’s built big. The kind of girl an old man would call ‘attractive or handsome’ like she wouldn’t look outta place operating heavy machinery on a farm.
the issue is however she edits her pictures to the point of distortion where she pretends to be svelte and tiny etc, slim shoulders, small back. So she rightly then gets called out on it.
How did this thread go from admiring a footballers curtains to this bullshit 😳

Smca53

VIP Member
I think a lot of people who are new to the jack bandwagon since the euros don’t understand that he’s been the hero of Birmingham for a very long time. The gossip around him has always been really bad and he’s always been a little shit 😂 the amount of stuff he has got away with was mental..but saying that, he’s a very nice guy, he’ll help anyone, really down to earth, takes care of all of his people. Ask anyone who has met him and they’ll say the same.
I think the issue (as a longterm lurker here) is that people always come in saying “everyone has a Jack story” but no one ever says what their Jack story actually is and it’s a bit like… ok

• Haha

Fanny Flutters

I bet Jack was watching that game absolutely fuming he wasn’t there!! See what happens when you think with your dick 🤪🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
I’d say prancing about at the euros wearing his name across the back of her shirt with all the other wags was a fine start 😂
Prancing? She literally supported her partner with his family. He stood and spoke to her publicly after a match. If he was that bothered about keeping her a secret why would he do that?

mutton

She cheated on him first. She was the reason he went off the rails and started falling asleep in Spanish streets and having all night lock in parties with helium on the reg 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
no but imagine cheating with a girl who’s only known for being a glorified extra on a TV show that ended 11 years ago, who’s known to talk publicly about her sexual exploits and who is currently touring the country doing standup comedy.

if it was ever in doubt the boy is a complete melon then this is the icing on the cake. you can’t even make this shit up man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18