Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Villa Jack was definately other level
That green kitšŸ„µ

But those 2 seconds in the yellow one is my all time fav i think

Reactions: 3
20211114_140702.jpg

Ok so I went to the farm the other day and sorry guys but as soon as I saw this goat all I could see was Jack šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I was just thinking Iā€™m sure jack got banned from driving so it would be harder for him to be going here there everywhere on ā€œsecret datesā€ but I just double checked and he was banned for 9 months starting December 20. The ban would have ran out in September, and isnā€™t that when he was supposed to have started this fling with Emily šŸ¤£ dirty dog ainā€™t he. Didnā€™t hang aroundā€¦ he was offff. Toot toot šŸš—šŸ’Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was just thinking Iā€™m sure jack got banned from driving so it would be harder for him to be going here there everywhere on ā€œsecret datesā€ but I just double checked and he was banned for 9 months starting December 20. The ban would have ran out in September, and isnā€™t that when he was supposed to have started this fling with Emily šŸ¤£ dirty dog ainā€™t he. Didnā€™t hang aroundā€¦ he was offff. Toot toot šŸš—šŸ’Ø
Naughty boy šŸ˜‚

Not sure if he is back driving yet though as I believe he would have had to retake his driving test after that ban. Whenever he was filmed at city arriving, he had a driver so probably still does. Anyone aware if he has his licence back yet?

On Gov.co.Uk it saysā€¦

Disqualified for 56 days or more
If youā€™re disqualified for 56 days or more you must apply for a new licencebefore driving again.

You might also have to retake your driving test or take an extended driving test before getting your full licence. The court will tell you if you have to do this.

But also even if his driver takes him places. The driver is in jack pay roll so won't say anything anyway

Reactions: 5
Has anyone saw the latest ok magazine story?šŸ¤£ apparently sasha is 'holding on' but jack doesn't want to be tied down. It wont let link it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.